Pieces Of You | 𝘕. 𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘧𝘧

𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔.

 ❝ Breaking off pieces of yourself to fit into places will not help you belong, It will only make you bleed.❞

⁻ᴺⁱᵏⁱᵗᵃ ᴳⁱˡˡ

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀- Age of Ultron - Endgame

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀- Pieces Of You

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈- Chloe Bennett

𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀-Nadia Maximova Petrova or Nadia Petrova

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏- Natasha Romanoff

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

 ❝And you promise yourself you will never fall so hard again, until you meet someone who makes the fall feel like flying.❞

{𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮}

𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐀

Nadia Petrova didn't remember anything of her parents, just that her father's name was Maxim. All she had of them was her name, not one trace of a memory of them was left in her head. Nadia had been recruited for the Red Room when she was 10. She trained and trained with her fellow students, including Natasha Romanoff. Romanoff was the favored student out of the bunch, and Nadia was the last favorite. Her superiors saw her as weak minded, and unable to follow orders. Though she was extremely skilled, she never agreed with their methods, no matter how much they brainwashed her. Eventually, the young assassin in training broke one of their most strict rules. Once she reached the age of 18, she fell in love. 

The girl's name was Mira. She was a year younger than her, but was one of the favorites of the academy. They hid their relationship for a good two years before they were finally found out. By then, Nadia and Mira's class was almost graduated. Though, the two girls would not come close to graduating. They were found out, though they never knew how. The headmistress was furious, and had them taken from class. They were taken to different rooms, and sat next to each other. Each girl was tortured with attempted mind wiping continuously. They had thought that If they mindwiped them enough, they could wipe away their emotions. But, they could not. 

Once the headmistress decided that they were lost causes, Nadia heard the gunshot coming from Mira's cell, and her screaming had stopped. Nadia had thought she would be next, and she was ready. For there was no world where she wanted to live without her love. The headmistress knew this, so she let her live. They shot Nadia in the gut, a wound that she would survive from- but barely. They started to drag her from the room after she had been shot, and as she was being taken away from the only place she'd ever known- she saw Mira's body. 

Her once blonde and long hair was covered in blood as It poured from the gunshot wound to her head. Nadia screamed and cried for her lost lover, but It was no use. They threw her own wounded body into a car, and she blacked out. When the young girl woke, she was in yet another cell- but this time, It was not anywhere near the red room. She looked down at her now bandaged side, and noticed a label on the cell door. An octopus. HYDRA.

{𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴}

-Nadia was almost 20 when she was taken in by HYDRA and experimented on.

-Although she was one of their most skilled novitiates, the red room heads felt that she was weak by her emotions. She was not physically weak, but her emotions could not be contained. She had a fire that burned within her which would not be tamed.

-Losing Mira, though. That broke her.

-She does not remember anything past the red room. 

-Due to losing Mira in the past, Nadia now closes herself off from love, from feelings. She fears that if she ever lets herself open up again, she'll lose herself. She's very traumatized, and has never really known happiness for long. Anything she gets close to Is taken from her. 

-She was in the grasps of HYDRA being experimented on when Natasha Breaks out of the Red Room.

-Nadia arrived at HYDRA before Wanda and Pietro, but only by a year. She was 20 when they arrived, and she had been being experimented on for that whole year. It wasn't until a year later that Nadia finally received her powers. Her powers are Elemental Manipulation. She can control and manipulate the earth. Meaning she can cause earthquakes, natural disasters, control things like plants and trees, etc. 

- Nadia only goes along with Von Strucker's plans for Ultron because she had no other choice. She had no vendetta for any of the avengers like Wanda and Pietro, but she had no other place to go. 

-Nadia joins the Avengers when the twins do, and her and Wanda become good friends. 

{𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋:}

Favorite MCU movie that Natasha was in? Why?

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AFTER FOLLOWING ALL THE STEPS AND READING OVER THE RULES IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS SHOP. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LONGER AND MORE DETAILED YOUR ANSWER IS, THE MORE LIKELY YOU ARE TO WIN THE PLOT. : )