Phoenix | 𝘈. 𝘊𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘺

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔.

❝There is enough fire inside you to put hell to shame, but you are pretending to be water for someone who is too afraid to handle the dragons in your belly. Stop crushing the thing that makes you embrace the flame. Be whole again for yourself and no one else.❞

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀- Justice League & Aquaman

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀- Phoenix

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈- Katherine Mcnamara

𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀- Athena Maxwell

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏- Arthur Curry

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

❝In order to rise from it's ashes, a phoenix must first burn.❞

{𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮}

Athena Maxwell, otherwise known as "Phoenix", was not born with her powers. Athena was given her powers as a result of a radioactive explosion on the battle field, since she was once a US Military soldier. An enemy using a force of power they did not understand, and the result was catastrophic. Her whole team died that day, Including the love of her life, Luke. Athena was in critical condition, and then a coma. Her last living relative, Luna, her older sister, made the choice to pull the plug on life support when the time came. A few days after her alleged death, Athena's transformation began. Her newly given powers began to take root in her body, and brought her back from the brink of death. When she woke, Athena was confused, and uncontrollable. She now had powers that no one understood, even herself. So, she left. In the eyes of the public though, Athena Maxwell would remain dead. Until she wasn't.

While she was away, Athena discovered her powers. Their limits and their weaknesses, origins, and how to use them. After being gone for 2 long years, Athena made her return home. But not as Athena Maxwell. While she did return to help aid her home and protect it, Athena could not return as herself. After all, she was dead. in light of that, she returned as her alias "Phoenix." Fighting for her home the best she could, she eventually became well known as the hero of her home. She was worshipped, loved. But when Bruce Wayne comes knocking at her door, wishing for her to join his team of heroes, will Athena jump at the chance to save the world and fall in love? Or will she let her fears get in the way?

{𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴}

-You can pretty much do anything with this plot, as long as you don't change anything about the main character and the original Justice League plot. : )

{𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋:}

Favorite DC Hero? Why?

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AFTER FOLLOWING ALL THE STEPS AND READING OVER THE RULES IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS SHOP. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LONGER AND MORE DETAILED YOUR ANSWER IS, THE MORE LIKELY YOU ARE TO WIN THE PLOT. : )