Redemption | 𝘋. 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 ᴛ

❝She is so lovely she could kill you without you even noticing it. A monster girl who knows when to kiss and when to kill.❞

TAKEN BY   - EZIOLE

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀- S1-S5

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀- Redemption 

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈- Katie Cassidy

𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀- April Thorne

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏- Daisy Johnson (Skye)

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

❝Just because you were created to be a monster doesn't mean you to have to be one.❞

{𝘌𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘺}

APRIL THORNSEN WAS CREATED BY HYDRA TO BE THEIR KILLING MACHINE, THEIR FRONT LINE DEFENSE AGAINST ALL WHOM WOULD HARM THEM. Volunteered for the experiment by her own parents, she was made into something not even nightmares could conjure up. Hydra had attempted to replicate the same serum used on Steve Rogers back in the day, but they never could replicate it. But that didn't stop them. No, April's parents were HYDRA scientists that had been working hard on a serum that they believed would surpass that of the super solider serum. It would create something more powerful, something sinister under their control. The updated version of the serum would give April all the abilities of the original, but they would all be amplified. 

After being injected with the serum, the evil liquid planted itself inside her veins. It had given her the ability to kill with ease, to take down anyone or anything that stood in her way. She would be unstoppable, if only they could have controlled her. April was meant to use her powers for controlled destruction, not revenge. After a short amount of time, it became clear to HYDRA forces that they would never have full control over their newfound weapon, so they thought it best to destroy her and shut down the whole project. To execute this plan, they decided to send her on a cover mission where she would  tragically die in a fiery explosion.

That didn't happen, of course. They had thought that their plan worked for years when April never resurfaced from the fiery explosion on their radars. Don't be fooled though, she did escape. It turned out that the girl turned weapon was practically indestructible. Fire did nothing but leave a few minor burn marks that healed shortly after. Following the explosion, April went after HYDRA. She made It her mission to destroy them, along with their whole operation. Years after, April was still exacting her revenge on the people that hurt her. But when a SHIELD agent by the name of Phil Coulson wants to recruit her for a team and give her a chance to use her powers for good, she takes it.

{𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴}

-April has all of Cap's strengths, but not the weaknesses. She's basically indestructible because she heals so fast. Fire barely harms her, and the same goes for bullets and blades of any sort. She has enhanced senses, and knows almost every form of combat there is. Hydra figured that they would be able to control her with mind compulsion, which worked for a while using a serum created by April's parents, but when it started to stop working they had to make other plans and decided to ultimately shut down the project.

-Regardless of what they did to her, April could not go through with killing her parents in the end. When she had the chance, she let them go after she had killed most of the scientists who experimented on her. The only one left was Von Strucker and her parents. She was working on finding Strucker when Coulson contacted her.

-Daisy and April get off to a rough start, but grow on each other when they start to share stories and realize they're more alike then they realized at first.

-You may NOT change April's name or face claim. 

-April's HYDRA given Alias was Huntress, but she doesn't go by it anymore once she joins SHIELD. She wants to leave that part of her past behind, and Coulson tells her to give up her vengeance plot if she wants to join the team. She does.

-Melinda and April become really good friends.

{𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋:}

What's your favorite Daisy quote? Why?

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AFTER FOLLOWING ALL THE STEPS AND READING OVER THE RULES IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS SHOP. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LONGER AND MORE DETAILED YOUR ANSWER IS, THE MORE LIKELY YOU ARE TO WIN THE PLOT. : )