Venomous | 𝘕𝘰 𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀- Age Of Ultron through Endgame

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀- Venomous

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈- Emeraude Toubia

𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀- Lyra Blake 

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏- None Specified

𝙍𝙀𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙀𝘿 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙎- Wanda Maximoff or Natasha Romanoff

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

❝She doesn't feel like herself. Not anymore. She was different once. Now she is like a watered down version, pale and thin. She slips through the cracks, unnoticed. She fades into the background, afraid of saying the wrong thing. She grows sharp edges and won't let anyone get close to her. She doesn't know how she came to be like this, how she ended up here. She only remembers the way she used to be. Wild and reckless. Bold and unapologetic.❞

{𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮}

Lyra Blake hadn't always been the way that she was. Her parents had loved her unconditionally, up until her 15th birthday. You see, that was when things all went wrong. That one dreaded day. It was supposed to be a happy day, full of candles, songs, and presents. That, of course, did not happen. Lyra was taken from her parents, or rather, given away. Her parents were low on money that year, and to them- their daughter was their most valuable possession. Lyra never understood why her parents sold her to Hydra, just that they did. She spent the next 4 years of her life in Hydra's labs, being experimented on day after day by their doctors. She had no idea what they were trying to do to her, all she knew was that one minute she was having a birthday with her parents and the next she was in a cold dark cell wondering why this was happening to her. The experiments that Hydra were testing out on her were a series of injections of different alien substances, to enhance her bloodstream and give her abilities.

The treatments took a lot out of her, since they never worked. All they did was cause her pain, until one worked. Lyra learned later on that that serum that worked had been a concoction of black mamba venom and a failed version of the super solider serum. Why it had worked? No one knew, but it did. Lyra had been given this dosage, but soon after she started to feel the abilities. The serum gave her the ability to control snakes, and speak to them as well as a lethal venom that would come from sharp fangs that she could contract and protract into her gums. Along with that, she had a long life span, enhanced healing and speed, and mild super strength. She was powerful, and it didn't take her long to figure that out. She escaped by killing the entire Hydra lab that worked on her, and by the time she was finished- everyone there was dead. Once she escaped and got a hold on her powers, she made it her life's mission to bring down every remaining Hydra research facility as her alias, Viper. Though things get a little rocky when the Avengers run into Viper while taking down the Hydra research lab in Age of Ultron. 

{𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴}

- As stated above, this plot has no specified love interest. I have left some suggested ones, but it is completely up to you to decide whether or not you want to give this plot a love interest and who it is if you decide to. 

-When writing Lyra's character, be sure to make sure that you include a prologue or flashback chapter that shows the day she got her powers and how she escaped. (So when she killed everyone, because that is where everything started.) 

-You may not change her face claim, but you can change her first name just run it by me first.

-Lyra's parents are technically still alive, so if you'd like to cast them and bring them in at some point- that's totally okay! I had them casted as Paulino Nunes and Marisol Nichols. If you decide to change those, KEEP THEM POC!!

-When it comes to her powers, I got some inspo from TVD where the fangs are involved.. sorry not sorry lmao. After all, everyone's hotter with some fangs right? ;) Don't change that. You cannot add different powers to her abilities every chapter, she keeps the same ones throughout the ENTIRE story- but she does learn to control them better. 

-Last, DO NOT write her as completely emotionless. Her trauma stems from a sense of abandonment and loneliness. She's used to being alone, and not having anyone that cares about her. As a result, she grew cold and closed her heart off to people. When she joins the Avengers, they slowly start to open her up and help her be the person she wants to be and not the monster Hydra created. 

-She's very powerful and when she clashes with the Avengers in Age of Ultron, they do manage to bring her in since they have an actual God on their team- but it's not easy. She's very closed off, like Natasha in that way. She doesn't like emotions or family stuff. But once you get to know her and get under all of her exterior walls, she's actually very caring and sensitive. She knows what she wants and will almost always get it. She's flirty and confident on the outside but underneath it all she's really just a big ball of emotions and that's why she hides her true personality under her abilities.

- She's killed lots of people, but they were all Hydra. She doesn't kill innocents, and she hates people who do. That's one reason why SHIELD looks at her to join the team.

{𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋:}

Out of all the OG Avengers, which one in your opinion showed the most character growth throughout the duration of the movies? Why?

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AFTER FOLLOWING ALL THE STEPS AND READING OVER THE RULES IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS SHOP. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LONGER AND MORE DETAILED YOUR ANSWER IS, THE MORE LIKELY YOU ARE TO WIN THE PLOT. : )