Striker | 𝘚. 𝘙𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴

❝But even professional

 assassins have h̶e̶a̶r̶t̶s̶ 

 and m̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶s̶.̶❞

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀- Winter Soldier- Endgame

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀- Striker

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈- Lyndsy Fonseca

𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀- Brynn Reed or Striker

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏- Steve Rodgers

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

You make me feel,❞ she said quietly, fiercely, ❝and I don't like it. I want it to stop. Now.❞

{𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮}

BRYYN REED HAD BEEN MANY THINGS IN HER 25 YEARS OF LIFE, BUT WEAK WAS NEVER ONE OF THEM. Brynn's parents were glorified SHIELD agents. Brynn knew they worked for a secret organization, and It always intrigued her. Brynn's parents made her do homeschooling for most of her childhood, even though she hated it. Her parents kept her fairly sheltered, and never gave her direct reasons why. The most that her mother ever told her was that It was dangerous for her to live a normal life. Finally, when she was 15, It was time for Brynn to join the agency. She was all set to start attending SHIELD Academy. 

But the night before her first day, her life was turned upside down. She heard commotion coming from the kitchen in the early hours of the morning, which wasn't the normal. It seemed weird, since the noises started to sound more and more like an attack of some sort the closer she listened. She creeped closer to her door, and heard the sound of yelling, and then the clang of metal clattering onto the ground. Brynn started to breathe abnormally fast, and once things got quiet, she creeped out her door. Peering down over the balcony of the upstairs where her room was, her eyes widened in horror at the scene that laid before her eyes.

There was blood covering the kitchen floor, the same blood smeared all over different appliances across the room. Amongst the gore, there her parents laid. Sprawled across the floor, both dead. The 15 year old Brynn covered her mouth, and backed away out of the moonlight as a figure appeared from the shadows. It was a manly figure, but his back was facing her so she hadn't gotten a glimpse of his face. One thing she remembered seeing, was a metal arm. The symbol on It smeared into her mind forever, just like the scene of her parent's death. 

Brynn quickly rushed into her room, packing as much of her things as she could carry easily. Throwing the necklace that her mother had left in her room the night before after their big argument around her neck, she climbed out the window. Luckily, It wasn't that far of a fall- so she managed to make the height jump. Quickly, she ran as fast as she could. Away from the scene, she just wanted to leave It all behind. 

{𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴}

-The first part of this story takes place in Winter Solider. Brynn is finally on the trail of the winter solider, and intends to kill him for what he did to her family and find out why he did it. All of her training and killing that she's done since that night.. has been to kill him. 

-Brynn has let revenge cloud her judgement her entire life.

-After the events of WS, Brynn is taken in by SHIELD. They attempt to question her about what she knows, but she doesn't give in until later.

-Brynn got her training in various gyms and underground fighting rings. Though she is VERY good at what she does. One of her code names is ghost, because when she takes a job- she completes it, and leaves no tracks behind. 

-Though her main goal is to track down and kill the winter solider, she still does other hits in between there. She'd gotten herself onto SHEILD's Radar multiple times, but they only know her as her code name. Though se Is in the SHIELD database, but her file is from when she was 15.

-SHEILD does not realize who she really is until they bring her in after the events of WS. She ends up giving in, and joins the avengers. However, she is convinced to do this when Fury shows her a video that her mother made for her telling her specifically about her job, and that she wanted her to take after her and fill her footsteps. 

-Brynn is known by many different names, which Is why she's so hard to pin down. People have known her as The Dark Ghost, Blackheart, and Ghost. Though the one that stuck was Striker.

-When she isn't following a lead on her main objective, she's picking up different hits from the area she's currently in. It's mostly mafia leaders and drug dealers, along with political figures and even some bilionnare ex-husbands that all sell for around the four figures. 

{𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋:}

Favorite Nickname given to Steve? Why?

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AFTER FOLLOWING ALL THE STEPS AND READING OVER THE RULES IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS SHOP. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LONGER AND MORE DETAILED YOUR ANSWER IS, THE MORE LIKELY YOU ARE TO WIN THE PLOT. : )