Souls On Fire | 𝘗. 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘳 t

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄.

 ❝And you will meet people who are safer loved from a distance and dangerous to love up close. Like the flames you loved as a child, and like the flames that taught you pain.❞

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀- Spider Man 1 - Far from home

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀- Souls On Fire

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈- Abigail Cowen

𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀- Olivia Carnell

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏- Peter Parker

PLOT TAKEN BY @private_prada

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

❝Trust me, Parker. You don't wanna be caught in the line of fire when I lose control. ❞

{𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮}

OLIVIA CARNELL HAD GROWN UP AN ORDINARY GIRL, WITH A NORMAL COMPLETLEY UNEVENTFUL LIFE. But that all changed when an she was caught in the middle of a radioactive explosion. The young girl had been on a family trip to Colorado with her little brother and her parents when it happened. They were in the car, and something had gotten in the path of the car. Olivia's father swerved, sending the car crashing across the road. The car had caught on fire, killing her family instantly. She however, was the only one who had survived. Though she never thought it was because she started the fire. After the crash, Olivia was terrified. She had no idea what was happening to her when she started to gain catastrophic fire powers that destroyed everything in their path. 

After the crash, Olivia had been taken into custody by an agency called SHIELD. They told her that they could help her, and give her the answers she needed. And that they did. It turned out, that Olivia's parents weren't her real parents. The young girl had been kidnapped at a young age from the HYDRA base that she had been born in. Her mother was what was known as a phoenix. The only one to ever exist in the world, and HYDRA had gotten their hands on her. She had been pregnant while undergoing experimentation by HYDRA hands and gave birth to a baby girl, Olivia. However, when she was born.. the young girl was taken by the woman and man she thought were her parents. They had been SHIELD agents who were undercover in HYDRA, their main objective was to get Olivia out unharmed and they did. 

Her powers never surfaced until the crash, but once they did.. it opened her eyes to what she really was. She was taken in by Nick Fury, and taught by Wanda Maximoff to control her powers and use them to her advantage. After that, Olivia was sent off  to live a normal life.. in Queens, NY. 

{𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴}

-Olivia's face claim has to remain the same.

-When she is sent off to queens, she is under the impression that she's finally getting a chance to be a normal kid. But when she finds out that where she was now living was where peter parker was, she has some serious doubts about her real reasons for being there.

-When she asks him about it, Fury tells her that she's really there to keep a close eye on the new hero and make sure that he's not a ticking time bomb and that he knows what he's doing.

-Olivia is close with Wanda, and thinks of her as a sister.

-Her powers are VERY powerful, and she still struggles to control them sometimes but she knows how to use them as well. She also knows hand to hand combat, which is standard for most SHIELD agents. By now, she is 16 years old.

{𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋:}

If you could be any character from the MCU, who would you be and WHY?

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AFTER FOLLOWING ALL THE STEPS AND READING OVER THE RULES IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS SHOP. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LONGER AND MORE DETAILED YOUR ANSWER IS, THE MORE LIKELY YOU ARE TO WIN THE PLOT. : )