Collateral Damage | 𝘕. 𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘧𝘧

𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒.

❝I realize that sometimes love brings you flowers then It builds you coffins. And far too often, we end up falling to our demise.❞

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀- Avengers through Endgame

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀- Collateral Damage

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈- Gemma Arterton

𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀- Melody Cutler

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏- Natasha Romanoff

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

❝We all fall eventually. Whether it be in love or to our deaths, it happens.❞

{𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮}

Melody Cutler had been recruited to work for SHIELD when she was 18. Her parents had been kept in the dark about her real career after she had been recruited, for their safety. Though that didn't help them in the long run. After being with SHIELD for 2 years, Melody had received the best training and become one of their best agents. Her life was great, until It wasn't. When a woman came to the base as collateral damage from a mission, she tells SHIELD that she had no home to go back to. Melody felt bad for the woman, and convinced her superiors to take a chance on her. Melody and Katherine, the woman, became close over time. They fell in love, or rather, Melody fell in love. It was eventually revealed that Katherine was a HYDRA spy that had been sent to infiltrate SHIELD. When Melody confronted her, Katherine admitted to her. It had all been an act, she she had used Melody. When Katherine was found out, she had been arrested and put into SHIELD's Prison cells and kept there for the rest of her days. Heartbroken and ashamed, Melody took a leave from SHIELD. 3 years later, SHIELD discovers a new threat and initiates a new team, called 'The Avengers' Turns out, Melody is the perfect candidate for a spot on the team, Melody accepts. But when she meets a certain red head worth risking everything for, will she let her guard down enough to fall in love again? Or will she let her past experiences ruin it for her? 

{𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴}

-Melody struggles with serious heartbreak and as a result of Katherine's betrayal, she has serious trust issues. She never lets her guard down, for anyone. Melody's father died shortly after she left SHIELD, and her mother went MIA. 

-She kept her distance from her parents as much as possible, to keep them safe. They couldn't know about her real career.

-Katherine is still incarcerated, and has remained that way for 3 years. Melody never went to visit her.

-She lives in a nice beach house in Mexico. It keeps her off the radar, and she stays vigilant. She still trains, but not as much as she used to. 

-You could go wherever you want with the timeline here, as long as it takes place in between all of the Avengers movies so that she is still included in those.

{𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋:}

Which of Nat's hair colors is your favorite? Why?

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AFTER FOLLOWING ALL THE STEPS AND READING OVER THE RULES IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS SHOP. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LONGER AND MORE DETAILED YOUR ANSWER IS, THE MORE LIKELY YOU ARE TO WIN THE PLOT. : )