Power | 𝘞. 𝘔𝘢𝘹𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘧𝘧

❝You love her?❞

❝Yes.❞

❝How do you know?❞

❝Because seeing her smile is the only thing

I ever want to see, even If it's not because of me.❞ 

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀- Post Age of Ultron- Endgame

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈- Olivia Munn

𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀- Fiona Ardon

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏- Wanda Maximoff

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

❝I'm still learning how to go back and re read all of my chapters without feeling like I want to set all of my pages on fire.

𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘.

 Fiona Ardon's parents were Hydra loyalists. When they heard of the projects that Hydra were implementing, and that they involved other worldly properties- they jumped at the chance to be involved. Naturally, the family traveled to Sokovia. Their two daughters, Fiona and Elaina had no idea what they were leaving home for, or where they were going. What they didn't know, was that once they arrived- that would be the last of their parents they would ever see. Hydra would not take Elaina, as she was only 7- but they took Fiona, who was 17 at the time. Fiona begged her parents not to do this, not to separate their family like this. They didn't listen. She was dragged into Hydra and thrown into a room with the Power Stone- which was one of the infinity stones. She had been told that the experimentation had killed every other subject they tried, and that she was the only successful one. Even after it had granted her powers, it just.. chose her. The power stone had granted her the ability to access and manipulate all forms of energy, as well as enhanced her physical strength and durability. She had more power than she knew she had- but Hydra wanted her to use it for evil. And that they did. Hydra used her to do their bidding, to kill for them. That was, until one of their Ex- Projects came back for revenge, but she brought friends. 

{𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴}

- Fiona's powers came from the power stone, and if you google it- the abilities that the power stone give it's user is energy manipulation and super strength and enhanced healing. Meaning that Fiona can manipulate ANY TYPE of energy which makes her EXTREMELY powerful. 

- I have an ending set out for this story already, so if you decide to adopt this plot- message me and I'll send it to you! 

- I know Olivia Munn is older, but I am using the younger version of her for this story. ( You can use Psylocke from X- men as inspo)

{𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋:}

Favorite Wanda Quote? Why?

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AFTER FOLLOWING ALL THE STEPS AND READING OVER THE RULES IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS SHOP. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LONGER AND MORE DETAILED YOUR ANSWER IS, THE MORE LIKELY YOU ARE TO WIN THE PLOT. : )