Cosmic | 𝘗. 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘳

❝Never let any one person or any force- dampen, dim, or diminish your light. ❞

⁻ ᴶᵒʰⁿ ᴸᵉʷⁱˢ

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀- Infinity War- Far From home

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀- Cosmic

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈- Dove Cameron

𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀- Summer Walts

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏- Peter Parker

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

❝Name one hero who was ever happy.❞

{𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮}

SUMMER WALTS KNEW SHE WAS DIFFERENT HER WHOLE LIFE. She was a half orphan since birth, and her powers knew no equal. The young blonde was born with powers greater than any other. Her mother knew this, so she kept them hidden. Summer's mother did not have powers like her daughter, but her father did. He had died In battle long ago, but not before he left a child behind in the woman's stomach. When Summer's mother discovered of her daughter's powers, she started searching. She searched high and low until she discovered the special agency called SHIELD. Who specialized in high intensity and powered individuals.

She took her daughter to SHIELD, and they put her into their index. Nick Fury decided that It was best if Summer was kept under close supervision while she grew up, and that her powers stay dormant using the bracelet her father had left behind for her that would help keep her powers at bay as she learned to control them. So, that's exactly what she did. Summer grew up a normal kid, with a loving mom and knew nothing of her powers. She never took that bracelet off, since her mother told her she couldn't. But when her powers began to grow stronger after being dormant for so long, young Summer was confused. Her mother did not know how to handle her daughter's powers, so she explained everything to her- and sent her away.

Summer was sent to SHIELD HQ in New York, and there she was trained and taught to control her powers. She discovered that her Cosmic powers were not something she should be scared of, but rather something she should be proud of. The young girl became one of SHIELDS best and brightest agents. But when SHIELD faces It's greatest threat yet, Summer must battle both her emotions and her foes alongside the Avengers, Including Peter Parker. 

{𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴}

-Summer is still learning to control her powers. She is VERY powerful, so she still has yet to unlock her full potential since she is so young.

-She has not seen her mom since she sent her away, but she does not know if her mother wants to see her- so she keeps her distance. 

-Summer's powers began to grow when she was 14, and that's when her mother sent her to SHIELD. She Is now 17.

-She did Blip away during Infinity war, and was not present during Endgame- she was still learning of her powers and figuring them out at that point. 

-This story takes place in Infinity War, and will go through Far From Home. There will be 3 parts in total.

-Summer has a sister relationship with Natasha Romanoff, and Summer does blip in Infinity War. 

- Cosmic Manipulation: can create, shape, and manipulate cosmic energies to produce nearly any effect they desire, including the molecular restructuring and transmutation of matter, the manipulation of matter across space and time, the creation of force fields, the creation of inter-dimensional portals and vortices, telekinesis, and cosmic awareness. User can call upon the comets, meteors, asteroids, moons, planets, stars, nebula, neutron stars, quasars, black holes, white holes, and dark matter. They can generate stellar winds, solar flares, cosmic storms, and invoke meteor showers

{𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋:}

Which Spider-Man scene is your favorite? Why?

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AFTER FOLLOWING ALL THE STEPS AND READING OVER THE RULES IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS SHOP. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LONGER AND MORE DETAILED YOUR ANSWER IS, THE MORE LIKELY YOU ARE TO WIN THE PLOT. : )