Glass | 𝘈. 𝘈𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘴

❝ If someone hurts you don't be upset. It's the law of nature that the trees with the sweetest fruits are beaten the most. ❞

⁻ᴵᵐᵃᵐ ᴬˡⁱ.

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀-  S1 - 4

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀- Glass

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈(s)- Sage Halston, Colton Haynes, Jeffery Dean-Morgan

𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀- Avery Ackerman 

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏- Archie Andrews

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

❝ He walked into my heart like he always belonged there, took down my walls and lit my soul on fire.❞

{𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮}

The Ackerman siblings grew up in San Jose, CA. Both Cameron and Avery lived a fairly good life, as far as the public eye could tell. Both siblings were popular in school, had high GPA's and near perfect grades. Avery was the captain of cheerleading squad, Valedictorian, straight- A student, and even dabbled in sports for a while. Her older brother on the other hand, was the Captain of the swim team as well as the football team, and his grades were also perfect. However, the two siblings had a homelife completely different than what the public eye thought. 

Their dad hadn't always been an angry drunk. He was once a good father. Their family was happy as could be. But once Dean Ackerman lost his job, he lost his sanity. He started to go out late, come home early- and drink when he wasn't gone. He would constantly beat on his kids and make his wife watch, but momma was too scared to say anything. Turns out, daddy dearest had gotten into some bad shit. He had gotten involved in drug dealers and gang bangers in the area. He owed them money, and dug the family into a hole he didn't think they could get out of. That was until, he miraculously came up with the money after his "friends" raided the Ackerman house and took his family hostage. Avery and Cameron were only 11 and 12 years old. 

After that, Dean was arrested in the raid after killing 3 out of the 5 men who had raided the house that day. Avery's mother was a lawyer, but even she couldn't dig her lousy husband completely out of this mess. He was sentenced with 10 years in prison, with the help of their mother in his trial. Avery never visited her father while he was in prison. She hated him for what he'd done to her family. About 5 years after her father was sent to prison, The Ackerman siblings and their mother moved. Finally, a fresh start. However, their father wasn't the only reason they were moving.

Avery had gotten into some bad habits when her father went to jail. She had developed a craving for the rush of a good fight. She had spent so long feeling weak, she decided to feel strong for once. She joined a gym, and started training. Eventually, she got really good. Avery made the mistake of joining an underground fighting league. She was good at it, but she could only keep it a secret for so long. Her brother found out, and told her mother. Her mother had planned to rat out the league, but Avery begged her not to. She knew that if Avery was the cause of the League's dismantle, it would be catastrophic. So, Avery convinced her mother otherwise. Avery promised to stop, and they decided a fresh start would be best. Avery's mother had gotten a job offer in Riverdale as the manager of a law firm. She accepted, and the family moved to the town of Riverdale.

{𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴}

-Avery's brother Is played by Colton Haynes, and her father is played by Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

-She becomes good friends with Betty, and Jughead. However, her and Cheryl get off to a rough start. Veronica starts a thing with Avery's brother, and Avery doesn't like it.

-The Ackermans and Lodge's have history of feuds. AKA the two fathers don't like each other.

-Avery's time in the fighting rings is public information, meaning you could google her and find it. However, It Is a sensitive topic. 

-She is very sarcastic, and strong. Loves exploring new things, and meeting new people. Though she is pretty closed off about her emotions, due to her past. She doesn't open up easily. 

-Avery would fit in nicely with the Serpents or Pretty Poisons. : )

-

{𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋:}

What was your favorite Riverdale season? Why?

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AFTER FOLLOWING ALL THE STEPS AND READING OVER THE RULES IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS SHOP. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LONGER AND MORE DETAILED YOUR ANSWER IS, THE MORE LIKELY YOU ARE TO WIN THE PLOT. : )