Warrior Hearts | 𝘓. 𝘚𝘪𝘧

❝In each loss there Is a gain. As In every gain there Is a loss. And with each ending, comes a new beginning.❞

-Buddhist Proverb.

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀- Thor & Thor: Dark World

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀- Warrior Hearts

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈- Emilia Clarke

𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀- Wynter Rodonsdottir

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏- Lady Sif

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

❝Loss Is unavoidable, and It hurts like hell too.❞

{𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮}

WYNTER RODONSDOTTIR WAS THE ONE AND ONLY DAUGHTER FROM HER FAMILY. Her family was close to the royal family, which meant that she was too. Her father was a soldier in the allfather's army, meaning he was off in battle quite often. Her mother trained her in his absence, and when her father was present he would take over the mantle. This continued until Wynter was old enough and fully trained. She had become a great warrior, and It was finally time for the new woman to meet her king and be placed into the Asgardian Army. The meet was scheduled, and a date had ben set. Her father would escort her to the palace, and she would be introduced. 

That didn't happen the way Wynter wanted it to. The night before the meet, Wynter's mother and her opened their door to see a soldier bearing terrible news of their beloved Rodon's death. He died a noble death, the solider had told them. He died a warriors death. But all Wynter heard was dead. After they got the news, Wynter's mother sent her away to the palace to finally be placed into the Asgardian armed forces. Wynter knew she needed to, but she felt that he mother blamed her for his death. Once she arrived, her new life would begin. But she was not expecting to meet Sif, the Goddess of War, and to fall in love with her. 

{𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴}

-Wynter is an only child, though her mother had always wanted more than one child. 

-Rodon died in battle by Odin's side, so Odin feels badly for her father's death. He takes her under his wing in a way, and becomes sort of a father figure for her. 

-Wynter gets close with Sif when they start to train together, and she becomes good friends with the warriors 3, Thor and even Loki takes a liking to her.

-Wynter is a very good warrior. Her father was Odin's second in command, and she takes after him. 

-Wynter stands out in the place she lives in, since most Asgardians don't have snow white hair. She stands out, and that's what Sif loves most about her. 

-This story takes place before the events of Thor, and after the first part, we introduce the events of Thor and then Dark world. Wynter goes to Midgard with Sif and the Warriors 3 in Thor 1. 

{𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋:}

Why do you think Sif Is so underrated in the movies?

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AFTER FOLLOWING ALL THE STEPS AND READING OVER THE RULES IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS SHOP. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LONGER AND MORE DETAILED YOUR ANSWER IS, THE MORE LIKELY YOU ARE TO WIN THE PLOT. : )