Red Vengeance | 𝘕. 𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘧𝘧 ᵀ

taken by me, you can find it on my profile : )𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐑

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐑.

❝In the art of war.. if you know your enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the approaching battles. But if you know only yourself and not your enemy, for every victory, there will also be a defeat. A retribution, of sorts.❞

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀- Post Avengers- Endgame

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀- Red Vengeance

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈- Crystal Reed ,Dilan Gwyn as Madeline Velora

𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀- Sloane Velora

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏- Natasha Romanoff

{EᔕᑕᖇITIO}

❝We have what we have when we have it.❞

𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘. Sloane had a long past that she had preferred to keep to herself. In many ways, that same past had been the cause of every ounce of pain she'd ever felt in all 23 years of her life. She'd been through hell and back twice over and then some. Needless to say, Sloane's demons and ghosts were never ending. Sloane's family had been small, with only a mother and her little sister. Her father had never been in the picture, he had died when she was only a baby. Sloane and her little family of three grew up in a small town just outside of London called Ashwell. It was a good town, nice. Safe. A word Sloane would never use again in her future life. Though their time in Ashwell didn't last forever, it came to an end when a Russian Spy- alias 'Black Widow' was sent on a mission to kill Sloane's family. It turned out that her mother had been keeping secrets from her two daughters.

Big secrets. Sloane came home to find her mother shot dead and her 11 year old sister missing. Sloane wondered for years why she had been the one left to suffer. Why she had been dealt this load of shit and pain by the universe. So, at the age of 16- Sloane became a street rat. With time, she hardened and learned lessons the painful way. When she was 18, she met a woman named Raquel who took her in. She gave her a roof over her head and trained her. Taught her how to fight, refined her survival methods, taught her useful life skills- and after 4 years, sent her on her way. That's when the real hunt started. The hunt for the Black Widow, the hunt for vengeance on that woman, and the hunt to find her little sister. What she didn't realize, was that on this hunt of hers- Sloane Velona would find a lot more than she had bargained for.

{𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴}

- The face claim for both characters is changeable to some extent, HOWEVER, they need to be kept as DARK HAIRED females. I've always imagined Sloane and her sister with brown or black hair and they both need to look similar.

-The timeline is not changeable and you must stick to it.

-When Sloane finally catches onto Natasha's trail, she finds her before the Avengers had formed. Sloane  tries to assassinate her and ultimately fails after Natasha gets away and pursues her. Sloane escapes, but Natasha is left wondering why and goes back to SHIELD to search the database for her name. She finds nothing.

-Hawkeye helps Natasha get to the bottom of her assassinator and at the end of the chapter SHIELD offers her a spot in their ranks.

-Sloane's sister IS NOT DEAD! that is all I will say, but she does have connections to the red room and Natasha- which is why Natasha knows her name when it comes up after they bring Sloane in.

-The majority of Part one is an AU where Natasha and Sloane chase each other's tails and try to apprehend each other. When they finally catch Sloane, it is at the end of the part and it is not an easy fight. Sloane's sister doesn't come in until way later. After that, she will become a main character in the story.

{𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋:}

What, in your opinion, is Natasha's most defining character trait? Explain your reasoning.

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AFTER FOLLOWING ALL THE STEPS AND READING OVER THE RULES IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS SHOP. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LONGER AND MORE DETAILED YOUR ANSWER IS, THE MORE LIKELY YOU ARE TO WIN THE PLOT. : )

QUOTES/POEMS FOR THIS STORY:

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐒. "I suppose my scars have stayed with me longer than most people have."

𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄. "And so she went on her way. With blood on her hands and red vengeance in her eyes. Her heart was still and her head chaos, she learned to think with her hands and not her head or her heart- for both had only ever caused her hurt."

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍. "I'm not the girl in the story that needs saving, I'm the villain in the story that grew up with the pain that no one could possibly understand. I'm the one that dies in the story, the one that everyone hates. The one that meets a gruesome end. The one that gets booed off the screen and thrown around until there's nothing left to break. I'm the villain."