War Stories | 𝘔𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴

𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘛𝘌𝘊𝘛 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘏𝘌𝘈𝘙𝘛.

❝Please stop destroying what Is left of your heart by constantly thinking about the things that have broken you.❞

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀- Post Avengers -Endgame

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀- War Stories

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈- Marie Avgeropoulos

𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀- Ivy Bardot

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏- Steve Rogers or Bucky Barnes

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

❝I lost my whole family, and then I lost my free will. That's my excuse for being the way that I am, what's yours?❞

{𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮}

Ivy Bardot had always been her father's girl. She had been the oldest of her 2 siblings, and with her father constantly working- it was up to her to keep the family afloat after their mother had died of scarlet fever when she was only 9. She had always dreamed of going into the army, but her father never believed that she could do it. In the year 1940, disaster struck Ivy's entire family. Her brothers and her father all caught the same fever that had killed so many, including her mother. None of her family made it, and she was devastated. Ivy was 20 years old by then, but that didn't make it hurt any less. What Ivy did after that wasn't the best of choices, but it seemed like it at the time. 

She decided to enlist in the army. 5 years in service, Ivy was lost in battle. She had been thought to be dead, but she wasn't. She had been taken by HYDRA and given a concoction of the super soldier serum, making her the first ever female super soldier and the second ever super soldier next to captain rogers. Hydra used her as a weapon against their biggest foes. She was their prized possession, until the winter soldier project. They no longer needed Ivy anymore, so they got rid of her. When Hydra had thought they had killed her- she survived. After some time out in the arctic, Ivy was buried under all the ice and snow. She was frozen near Steve Rogers, but she wasn't found until 2014- 3 years after Captain America. Of course, it was only fitting for the one and only Steve Rogers and SHIELD to be the one to find her again.

{𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴}

- This story has multiple love interests. She could be used for either Bucky or Steve, it's your choice. 

-If you want, you can change her face claim- but please keep it a dark haired female.

-You could write a few of the chapters as backstory chapters where they are set in CAFA, but you don't have to. The way you write it is totally up to you, but please remember that Ivy's trauma and losing her family plays a lot in who she is as a person and even after she comes up from the ice, it still affects her.

- Though she's lost a lot, Ivy is still strong and brave. She's very charismatic, really more of a Tony Stark type. She's witty and full of jokes, and she hides her emotions by putting up a wall because in her head, when someone sees her dark or emotional side- they'll get hurt or leave her.