Ripcord | 𝘒. 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯

𝗙𝗘𝗔𝗥.

❝You must understand: they fear you. There is nothing scarier in their minds than a girl who knows the power of her flames.❞

― Nikita Gill

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀- TO season 1-5

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀- Ripcord

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈- Adelaide Kane

𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀- Nadia Ivanova

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏- Klaus Mikaelson

{EᔕᑕᖇITIO}

❝If you've changed, Klaus- then tell me this. If you had the chance to go back to that night and do it all over again, would you? After knowing me so long, would you still break me the way that you did that night?❞

𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘. She was turned in 1491 merely a few years before Katerina Petrova was turned. Nadia had Grown up with a good and kind family. Loving, always there when she needed them. Her mother and Father, Rosaline and Nikolai, and Her younger sister and older brother, Lucia and Alexsandar. When Nadia was only the age of 21, the original vampire came to town- or at least, one of them. Klaus Mikaelson came to town in seek of the stone in which would unbind his werewolf side. He had been given false information that had led to his arrival, Nadia's Homeplace, Bulgaria. When he was denied that in which he sought, the man killed the entire village. Nadia watched as he tore her family and friends apart- until she was the only one left. When he thought he had killed her last, it was later revealed that Nadia's mother had been a vampire.

She had somehow known that Klaus would be coming- and thus, she was prepared. She put her own blood into her children's drinks the following night, causing them to turn when they were killed later on. Years and years later, Nadia's brother went his own way- saying that he needed time to find himself. Nadia, however, was consumed with rage and guilt with the person she had become. She had developed a reputation for herself amongst the supernatural community, her being a century old Ripper. Her emotions had been off for years, and eventually- she found herself in New Orleans, 2015.

{𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴}

-You can change her name if you want, I just couldn't come up with any others that I hadn't used yet. 

-When she arrives to New Orleans, keep in mind that her emotions are still turned OFF. She is ruthless and tears her way through anyone in her path, and once she starts leaving behind bodies- the eyes of the council and marcel turn to the Originals. That's how they find Nadia, and how Klaus meets her.

-Other than that, have fun writing! : )

{𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋:}

What quote of Klaus's do you think sums up his character throughout the show? Why?

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AFTER FOLLOWING ALL THE STEPS AND READING OVER THE RULES IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS SHOP. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LONGER AND MORE DETAILED YOUR ANSWER IS, THE MORE LIKELY YOU ARE TO WIN THE PLOT. : )