Petrified |𝘛. 𝘖𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 ᴛ

TAKEN BY  Heimdall'smaid

𝐈'𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝐈'𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔.

❝And I'd choose you. In a hundred lifetimes, In a hundred worlds, In any version of reality. I'd find you, and I'd choose you.❞

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀- Thor- Ragnarok (including Avengers movies)

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀- Petrified

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈- Kat Graham*

𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀- Iris Cicely

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏- Thor Odinson

{EᔕᑕᖇITIO}

❝Forever can get lonely sometimes.❞

𝙀𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙀𝘿 𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙔

Iris Cicely was born in 1692, around the time when witches were burned at the stake for being who they were. Men feared them for the power the held, and thus- they destroyed them. Iris's mother, Ettie was one of those witches. Her very own father had betrayed them when they were found out, and pulled them both from the house during the siege the night they were all burned. Iris's best friend, Amos, whose father was one of them men hunting them down, had warned her of the siege the night it happened. He had warned her in enough time for her to tell her mother. Ettie took action as quick as she found out, quickly conjuring up a mystery spell, that at the time Iris didn't know would put her under a petrifying spell that would turn her into stone in order to keep her alive until the spell wore off decades later, in the year 2015. Iris was only 16 at the time, but under the influence of the spell- over the years, she did mature to the age of 22. Though that was where her aging stopped. After she turned 22, she would no longer age at a normal rate. She would have an elongated lifespan, only getting physically older every 6 years. She had more power than she knew, because in addition to the petrifying spell- her mother had siphoned her own powers into her daughter's body- giving her more power in the tip of her finger than the whole witch community combined. Nearly centuries later, Iris finally awoke with all of her memories intact- but in the year 2015, where gods, assassins, and secret agencies like SHIELD exist.

{𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴}

-I love this plot so much omg someone take it

- You MUST MUST MUST keep her face claim as Kat Graham, as I feel she is the perfect fit for the character and you may not change her name either.

-As far as the plot goes, the summary pretty much speaks for itself. Iris is very headstrong and doesn't really know how powerful she is. Her mother leaves her a note in her pocket that explains to her what the spells she casted did to her, and you can decide what the note says. Reading it will be a very important part of her story.

-You HAVE TO include a flashback chapter of the night in 1692 when the witches were burned and her mother put the spells on her. The spell didn't take effect until after her mother's death, but Iris hid in the house and watched as her mother died- but Amos knew about the spell, so after everything happened- he carried her someplace safe and hid her petrified body and that's where it stayed until she woke up.

-You can have Iris go to Asgard at some point if her powers get out of control, which would give her and Thor some good bonding time.

{𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋:}

Did you like Jane and Thor together? Why or why not?

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AFTER FOLLOWING ALL THE STEPS AND READING OVER THE RULES IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS SHOP. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LONGER AND MORE DETAILED YOUR ANSWER IS, THE MORE LIKELY YOU ARE TO WIN THE PLOT. : )