Broken Dreams | 𝘙. 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘱𝘦𝘳

❝I'm never gonna get to close to you, even when I mean the most to you, In case you go and leave me in the dirt.❞

 ⁻ˢᵃᵐ ˢᵐⁱᵗʰ

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀- 3-8

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀- Broken Dreams

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈(s)- Zoey Deutch

𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀(s)-Clara Barnes (Queen)

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏- Roy Harper

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

❝I'm firsthand proof that our pasts don't define us, but rather, they make us.❞

{𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮}

CLARA GREW UP JUST A FEW HOURS FROM STAR CITY WITH HER MOTHER AND FATHER. She had grown up with her father, since her mother had died in an accident when she was only 6 years old. Clara's father had always kept his work a secret from his young daughter and his wife, that is, until his wife died because of it. When Clara was 19, she grew suspicious of her father's cover ups. Finally confronting him, he revealed the truth to her. He told her of his true origins, and what he really did when they went to sleep. It turned out that he had been friends with a

 man named Malcom Queen, up until they had a tragic falling out once he found out of his friend's affair with his wife, Clara's mother. It had happened before she had gotten pregnant, but long enough before for him to get her pregnant and the mother to lead him to believe that the baby had been her husband's all along. In anger, Clara lashed out at the liar that had called himself her father for the longest time. She packed her bags, and left. It was that night, that she decided to go to Star City to find her half brother and sister, her only living relatives. What she wasn't expecting, was to find love in a red hooded vigilante by the name of Roy Harper. 

{𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴}

-Clara is aware that Oliver is the arrow. Her father knew his identity since he was so close to his father, who had created the idea in the first place.

-Eventually, Clara is introduced into team arrow and decides she wants to be trained. Oliver assigns Roy to train her, and they get close.

-She has traumas in her past, and she doesn't like talking about them. One being her ex boyfriend. When she was 16, she met him in high school, and they fell in love. They were going to get married one day, but he left her with no explanation why. He never came back, and it hurt Clara badly. She still hasn't fully gotten over it.

-When she arrives in star city, Clara is disoriented and confused. She doesn't know who she is anymore, and doesn't know anything about her family. Her whole life has just been turned upside down, and when she shows up at Oliver's doorstep, he was not expecting it.

{𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋:}

What is your favorite moment of Roy's? Why?

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AFTER FOLLOWING ALL THE STEPS AND READING OVER THE RULES IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS SHOP. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LONGER AND MORE DETAILED YOUR ANSWER IS, THE MORE LIKELY YOU ARE TO WIN THE PLOT. : )