Coldhearted | 𝘚𝘬𝘺 ᶠᵃᵗᵉ: ᵀʰᵉ ᵂⁱⁿˣ ˢᵃᵍᵃ

❝I lose people, and amid the tsunamis of grief and sadness that follow, I remind myself, when finally chaos tears dissolve and the aftermath of thoughts is allowed: "Silly child, you should know better than to love anyone this much by now, every time you have loved this much and this hard, you know it will be wrenched away from you somehow.❞

⁻ᴺⁱᵏⁱᵗᵃ ᴳⁱˡˡ

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀- Fate: The Winx Saga S1

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀- Coldhearted

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈- Dove Cameron

𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀- Celeste 

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏- Sky

{ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ}

❝I'm not scared of who I am, I'm scared of who- or, what.. I'm destined to become.❞

{𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮}

CELESTE NEVER KNEW SHE COULD LOSE SO MANY PEOPLE AT ONCE, UNTIL SHE LOST EVERYTHING. The young artic fairy was one of the only ones left of her kind. The Artic fairies had died out a long time ago. The legend says that when the Burned Ones and Artic faeries went to war, the results were catastrophic. Many lives were lost, including Celeste's mother. She never really knew her mother, only that she was a great warrior who died in battle by the queen's side. After the war, Celeste was the only survivor from her realm. All of her people were dead, and she had no idea what to do. She was so young, only 10 years old. Celeste's mother had told her when the war broke out that she was to hide, and not come out no matter what she heard. That's what she did, the girl never surfaced until someone came for her. Headmistress Dowling had learned of the threat the Artic Faeries faced all to late, and arrived after the battle had been over with. But she did come to save the young girl, who held more power in her pinky finger than any faerie of her kind ever had. And that it would either be her downfall, or her destiny. 

Dowling told her that it was in her best interest to come with her, and Celeste knew that she was right. If she stayed, she would die too. Amongst the fallen bodies of her former friends and family.

NOTES

-The Artic faeries are one of the most powerful types, and when they were all alive, they relished in their own realm before they were wiped out by the burned ones. 

-Celeste is not the daughter of the queen, but rather she is the daughter of Queen Aurora's leader of their army. Meaning she is powerful, and possesses more than she knows. Her only equal, is bloom. 

-Celeste has a very rare power that no one else in the world has, and she's extremely afraid of it. She lost control once in the past, and she's too scared to do it again so she tries not to use her powers unless she's forced to in class.

-Everyone in Alfea knows that she's an Artic Faerie, but they only know the rumors that they've heard of her true story. Because she'd different, everyone in the school stays away from her because they fear her. Celeste keeps to herself, and doesn't like drawing too much attention to herself unless she has to or is in classes.

-As an Artic Faerie, Celeste grew up on learning the history of the faeries and the sources of all their powers. She knew about the changelings, and had heard Bloom's story a million times. So, Bloom comes to Celeste for answers eventually.

-She has a close relationship with Dowling, almost like a mother to her. 

-Celeste comes in around the same time that Bloom comes to school, but Celeste starts as an second year and joins the advanced combat classes with the third years as well as her usual magic classes. This is how she meets Sky. 

-Celeste doesn't like talking about her past, and finds it hard to open up and trust people. Sky is the one that tries to break down that wall and get to know her.

{𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋:}

Do you think Bloom is the most powerful faerie? Why?

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AFTER FOLLOWING ALL THE STEPS AND READING OVER THE RULES IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS SHOP. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LONGER AND MORE DETAILED YOUR ANSWER IS, THE MORE LIKELY YOU ARE TO WIN THE PLOT. : )