Prologue

Inside a luxurious restaurant, there was Hwanwoong, sitting on a two-seater table as he waits for a certain someone to come. The sky was completely painted with darkness and neither the stars or the moon were there to give a little brightness to the earth.

Only the city lights.

Hwanwoong anxiously taps his fingers on the table as his other hand was holding a glass of champagne. He lets out a sigh when his teeth lets go from chewing on his lower lip.

This isn't new to him. You can say that Youngjo being late for their dates and outings together was like 'normal' to the both of them but today is just different.

He doesn't know why but he feels like there's something was off with Youngjo these days. He feels like there's something that is not right going on but he decided to not ask him yet since he could see how stressed out Youngjo is everytime he comes home.

As a song writer, producer and an artist, it's really not easy for Youngjo to handle and work things at the same time, Hwanwoong understands that. So as much as he wanted him to just stay home with him and cuddle all day, he set himself aside for Youngjo to be able to do what he wants.

Hwanwoong didn't want to be an obstacle, blocking Youngjo's way of reaching his dreams because who is he to do that? Even if he's his lover, he still doesn't have the right to stop him from freely earning new achievements in his life.

"Excuse me, sir." the pink haired man turned his head and looked at the waiter who called for him. "Your orders are ready. Should I serve them now?" the waiter politely asked with a small smile in his face.

He returned the gesture and nodded. "Ah, yes please." he said and the waiter nodded before walking away to get what he's supposed to serve to him.

Hwanwoong sighs again, lifting the glass of champagne to his lips and drank the rest of it. He didn't enjoy drinking it like he used to. Looking to his side, he can see the whole view of the city through the huge glass window.

"Where are you, Youngjo?..."

_______________________________

This book might content things that are considered bad and inappropriate.

I remind you(reader), that this is just a fanfiction. Any similarities of the events in the story to the actual ones are just pure coincidence. If you find my fanfiction is the same with the others, it is also just a coincidence and not intentional. Please, don't plagiarize.

Thank you. I hope you enjoyed the prologue :)