21

Dongju can't tell what exactly is going on but he's feeling totally high right now. The butterflies churning around his stomach and the overwhelming happiness exploded on his chest once he finally get to own Hwanwoong's lips. His warm and soft lips felt so delicate as he kissed them ever so gentle.

They cut off the kiss before reconnecting them together again, this time it was much more deeper that they could take each other's breath away. With their head tilted and his nose brushed his, they felt something sparked like their skin were longing to touch each other.

They felt so warm aside from the cold wind blowing to their direction. The kiss was so sincere and honest but some of their feelings were lying to them including to the person who's witnessing the couple from a distance.

Hwanwoong slowly opened his eyes when Dongju pulled away. He's still a centimeter close to him and he touched his forehead with his. "I guess..." he stared into his eyes. "I still love you, Hwanwoong." he said with a smile.

"I still do."

Hwanwoong's dizziness and his head that was pounding calmed down a bit so he was able to understand and process what he was saying. His heart skipped a bit repeatedly everytime he looks at him and it's beating had increased its speed by the time he kissed him until now.

Dongju never failed to make him flustered. The pink haired man's cheeks were tinted with the shade of red after he realized what just happened and gasped their his parted lips. Dongju smiled at his reaction, letting out a deep chuckle.

"You heard it right... I love you, Hwanwoong." he said before leaning for another kiss.

•~•~•

Not so far from where the couple was, there stood Youngjo above them. His dark teary eyes stared at them with his hands unintentionally clenched at both of his sides. Tight enough to creat a small crack on the screen on his phone.

His chest tightened as his heart felt like they were literally breaking into pieces just like a glass that fell on the ground. The brims of his eyes failed to prevent his tears from flowing and he let them.

He was frozen at his place, his feet was kept planted on the floor though his knees were getting weak. Seeing his loyal, sweet Woong kiss his first love was unbearable for him to see. He couldn't take it, it hurts so much.

But he doesn't know how much the pain Hwanwoong is actually feeling inside. The pain that Youngjo is experiencing now is nothing compared to Hwanwoong's. So he doesn't have the right to complain about how he's hurting. He should know that.

Youngjo let out a shaky breath before harshly wiping his tears away using the back of his hand and readied himself to face his boyfriend's first love. He can't just let Dongju take away Hwanwoong from him. Not now that he just started to try and correct his own mistakes.

Dongju guided Hwanwoong's way to his apartment, his arms wrapped around his shoulders. The pink haired man eventually passed out on his arms, moments after the last kiss but he tried his best to keep him up and get him to his home.

When he was about to press the doorbell of the apartment, the door suddenly swung open, revealing Youngjo who had a stern expression on his face. One of his hands remained on the doorknob, holding it tight as he glared at the other guy in front of him.

The younger man remained unbothered by his eyes that were sending daggers through him and kept calm. "Are we home yet?" the drunk Hwanwoong asked with a sleepy and lazy tone which caught both the attention of the two.

"Yeah, you are." Youngjo bluntly said before carrying him out of Dongju's hold, bringing him inside the apartment and carefully placed him down on the sofa. He made him comfortable there first, making sure he won't fall off before he went back to the door to confront someone.

He hurriedly ran and called out for Dongju who's walking away from there. "Hey!" once he turned around, he raised a brow at Youngjo with an uninterested look on his face. The older guy approached him, "I saw what you did, you asshole."

Dongju snorted a small laugh, shrugging his shoulders. "And? So what is it to you?" he sarcastically asked, making him even more angry.

He charged towards him, gripping his collar on his hands. "You stay away from Hwanwoong! Keep your hands on yourself, Son Dongju." he growled through his gritted teeth.

The red haired man slyly smiled, "Says the one who can't keep his hands on his self." he backfired. His smile widened even more when he saw the expression on Youngjo's face falter into something else.

"You saw me kiss him, right? Did you ever wonder why he kissed me back?" he questioned but Youngjo remained silent as he was still thinking of how the hell did Dongju know that he's cheating.

"He still loves me, Youngjo... He even said it himself." he said as if he's really mocking him. Dongju pushed him away, brushing his clothes that were now crumpled because of his grip. Of course, he lied about this just to trigger him.

Or was he actually lying?

"You know, you don't deserve Hwanwoong. He doesn't deserve a man who can't stay loyal to him and goes around fucking someone else. Just like you, for example." Youngjo bared his nails on his palms, almost making them bleed.

"I wouldn't be surprise anymore if one day, he'd come home to me instead of you. And you too shouldn't expect him to take a single step through your door when that day comes. You had your chance on him but you just fucked it up because of your horny ass."

Dongju dipped his hands on his pockets, eyeing him from head to toe. "It's so sad to think that I let him go because I thought you'd treat him better than I can, but it turns out that I was wrong. If only I knew that this would happen anyway, I shouldn't have let you lay a finger on him."

"Goodnight, bitch." he said before proceeding to walk away, leaving him standing there alone.

_______________________________

Please, someone take my phone away from me whenever I'm bored cuz look at what I just did—

UNEDITED