27

Five months have passed so fast after the day Youngjo and Hwanwoong broke up but it felt like it just happened yesterday. Hwanwoong was slowly recovering from the disaster that Youngjo had caused him and he's now feeling better than before.

Both Keonhee and Seoho stayed by his side from the nights that he would cry in his sleep, they were there to comfort him and wipe his tears that Youngjo didn't deserve.

Dongju would occasionally visit him to make sure he's alright which brought them even closer to each other.

They have been trying their best to understand and be very patient for him since they knew that it wasn't easy for him to move on that fast. A broken heart is not easy to heal after all.

Hwanwoong sighed, a puff of his warm breath came out of his red lips. He looked up at the newly built building in front of him that he just bought last week and smiled. He finally have his own dance studio.

He's planning to have his own dance class where he could share his knowledge about dancing and inspire people too. Maybe in this way, he could finally become successful as he failed attempting to reaching his first ever dream.

A tiny snowflake rested on the tip on his nose and he wiped it off before looking around him. Snow had just started to fall gracefully from the sky and the wind had gotten a lot more colder making him pull his thick coat closer to his body.

It's still the second week of November but there are already christmas lights and decorations displayed outside the buildings around him except his own one. Maybe he should also start displaying some as Christmas is already coming near anyways.

A black Audi parked not so far from where he is and came out his two bestfriends. "Hwanwoong!" Keonhee excitedly exclaimed, running towards him with cups of coffee in his hands.

"Aish. Keonhee, be careful with those ones! You might spill them!" Seoho warned from behind his boyfriend, trying to catch up with him and he's carrying a box of cake with him.

Hwanwoong chuckled, "What's with all these stuffs?" he asked them, leading them inside the building to get rid of the cold.

They placed the things on their hands on top of the table that they first saw, "For a little celebration, of course! Come on, you spent a lot of money just to buy this studio that you've been dreaming to have. We should atleast celebrate."

"Yeah but I was expecting that we're going to have some fried chicken and beer." Hwanwoong sat next to them and accepted the coffee that Seoho gave him.

"Hmm, tempting. But I'm not risking to have a headache for our flight tomorrow." Keonhee laughed and immediately pursed his lips when Seoho looked at him with wide eyes like he's saying, 'what the fuck? I told you to shut up'.

Hwanwoong stopped midway from taking a sip on his coffee then looked at them with a confused expression, "What? What flight are you talking about?"

Seoho mentally face palmed at Keonhee's stupidity. He cleared his throat, "Uhh... we might have to go back to Paris tomorrow—and before you get mad, trust me, it was all of a sudden and we're just as shocked as you."

Keonhee nods in agreement, "One of our sponsors asked us to design the clothes for the models in an upcoming runway fashion show on February, next year and we have only atleast four months to finish all the clothes before the end of the deadline comes." he continues.

The couple glanced at their friend with guilt evident on their faces.

"We're really sorry, Woong but we have to fly back there as soon as possible." Hearing this unexpected news, Hwanwoong frowned. He's happy that they got this huge opportunity to level up their career but he couldn't help but to feel disappointed that they had to leave.

"Oh..." they all got stuck in a moment of silence before the pink haired guy broke the ice himself.

"It's okay." he chimed, pulling a smile. "You guys can go, it's no problem. Besides, that's your job, right? And I have mine now. We don't have to stick together all the time. We have our own lives to live anyways."

He knew he was right. He can't always expect them to be always by his side. He also had to face the world on his own, it's not like he could just stay stuck and hidden in the corner forever.

"Come on, let's eat already! I'm hungry." Seoho smiled and opened the box of the cake.

•~•~•

Youngjo carried two luggages out of his car's trunk and dragged it with him before he assisted Jennie to get out of the car. Then they walked inside the airport and took a seat while waiting for her plane.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with me? My family would like to meet you." she said, keeping her arms wrapped around his for the mean time.

Jennie had to go back to France—to Paris specifically—to manage her contract with the modeling agency she was under and fix some of her business there too. She'll be staying there for atleast a month before coming back here to Seoul.

Youngjo hummed, "I'm sorry but I really can't just leave my work here. My schedule's been pretty hectic lately since the company is having trouble with the new trainees. Maybe I'll go with you next time." he held her hand to reassure her.

"Okay. But you'll call me everyday while I'm away, right?" he lazily nods his head and leans his back on his seat as he's still feeling tired. He also haven't got enough sleep these past weeks because Jennie would occasionally wake up late at night and throw up.

Of course, he had to assist her and make sure she's okay even though he's all worn out from working his ass all day. She and the child she's carrying is his responsibility after all.

Both of them stood up when her plane was announced to fly within twenty minutes and she had to go. "I'm going to miss you." she hugged him tight and he carefully patted her back.

•~•~•

"I'll miss you too, guys! Have a safe flight!" Hwanwoong gave his friends a warm embrace before bidding them a safe trip.

"We will. Don't worry, we'll buy you a present when we come back!" Keonhee shouted as Seoho dragged him to their gate.

Hwanwoong sighed after watching them disappear to their way to their plane then flinched when a voice distracted him from his thoughts. "I'm still here for you, you know." he turned around and meet Dongju's eyes.

He blushed, embarrassed that he had forgotten that he was there for a second. "O-oh haha... Sorry."

Dongju smiled, "It's okay. Shall we go now?" he tilted his head to the direction of the exit. Hwanwoong nods, "Yeah, let's go."

The younger guy happily locked his fingers with Hwanwoong's and they walked out of the airport while talking about what they did for the week. Behind them, there was Youngjo standing alone in the middle of the crowd and stared at their holding hands.

The unhealed wound on his heart reopened and it started bleeding again. He knew to himself that he still haven't moved on. He's still not over Hwanwoong.

_______________________________

I already confessed to my girl crush. But sadly, I was too late. She said she used to like me too but now, she already have someone else.

Apado gwaenchanaanyways! Stream Black Mirror :)

UNEDITED