02

Youngjo immediately got out of the taxi after he paid the driver and ran towards the apartment where he and Hwanwoong live together. Punching his passcode, the door opened and he went inside, not bothering to close the door since it would close on it's own.

The lights were all turned off except the ones on the living room so he made his way there. To his disappointment, Hwanwoong wasn't there so he thought that he might be sleeping upstairs.

He looked around the room, noticing how clean and organized it was though he'd always leave their apartment with a lot of mess behind. He felt even more bad for giving troubles to Hwanwoong, making him do almost all of the household chores.

He'd always come home, finding his dirty clothes already washed up and folded inside his closet and cooked foods prepared on the dining table for him to eat just in case he haven't had his stomach filled yet.

Just thinking about these, he realized how ungrateful he is for not even thanking Hwanwoong for all the things he did for him. Hwanwoong had always been there for him, supporting him with his dreams and cheers him up whenever he's down.

He's the shoulder he could lean on, his best friend he could pour out all of his frustrations to and the ears that would listen to his words. He's his boyfriend who does nothing but to care and love him loyally.

Then there's himself, a guy who betrayed his own lover for... countless times.

Hwanwoong didn't know. He clearly had no idea about what Youngjo had been doing through all the five years they've been together whenever he's not looking at him.

Hwanwoong still doesn't know how many girls Youngjo had kissed, made out and had one night stand with. He thought everything was just fine. He never doubted him because he trusts him enough that he'd never do such thing.

But he was wrong all the time.

Youngjo went to the kitchen, switching on the lamp on the counter and found a few boxes of his favorite foods that Hwanwoong took out from the restaurant where the both of them were supposed to have dinner.

He sighs deeply, slumping on one of the stools and cursed at himself. He runs his fingers on his dark locks and pulled them on his fists, knowing how much he'd fucked up. No matter how much he tries to change himself, he just keeps on messing up over and over again.

Temptations are so hard to resist for him.

They're like drugs that whenever that temptation got you, you would keep on wanting to do it again though half of yourself didn't want to.

•~•~•

Hwanwoong's eyes opens for the nth time after he tries to fall asleep. He keeps on turning and flipping around the bed in his comfortable positions in sleeping yet he still couldn't seem to peacefully rest.

Something is keeping him wide awake that he can't pinpoint.

Normally, he would fall asleep immediately once he lays his head on his pillow and he rarely have troubles in sleeping. Only by the times when he's feeling nervous, anxious and worried.

He sits up with a sigh, deciding to go downstairs to drink some water and maybe it would calm whatever was bothering him. He slides his slippers on before he went on his way.

He enters the kitchen and was about to switch the lights on when he saw Youngjo sitting next to the counter, his back facing him. He was surprised to see him but was relieved at the same that he got home safe. "Youngjo?" he calls for him, turning the lights on.

The older guy turns at him with slightly wide eyes and pulled a smile. "Oh hey, babe." he got off of his seat and went to Hwanwoong, bringing him to his arms before giving his lips a peck.

Youngjo clasps his hands with him, caressing them using his thumb. He sighs, "Babe... I know saying sorry is useless for forgetting about our date but I am sorry." his heavy lidded, tired eyes stares at his. "Some things just keeps on coming up-"

Hwanwoong's light chuckle interrupts his explanation, making him confused. "Why are you apologizing? Babe, I know that you're always busy but I still hoped that you've had time for a little dinner with me." he gave his hand a squeeze. "It's my fault that I insisted to bother you."

Youngjo's eyes softened with guilt. Hwanwoong was claiming that he's the one who's at fault just to make him feel better but Youngjo only felt much more miserable.

"Have you eaten dinner already?" he lets go of his hand, giving his cheeks a light pinch before he went to the counter. "Come on, sit down here. I'll prepare your food." still standing on his place, Youngjo watched his boyfriend.

He doesn't deserve him, he knows that.

______________________________

UNEDITED