09

The cold wind brushed Hwanwoong's skin as soon as he stepped out of the building. His steps were heavy and slow as if he's dragging something heavy behind him. He was still in shock of what he just witnessed. He immediately left without doing anything to confront Youngjo and his woman, seconds after spotting them.

He felt so... betrayed.

He loves Youngjo so much. He trusted him completely that he can't bring himself to doubt him, not even a bit. Yet this time, he just came to realize that he did it wrong.

He shouldn't have believed all of his sweet sugar coated words. Keonhee was right. Hwanwoong was blinded by his love for Youngjo.

He loves Youngjo too much that he chose him over his friendship with Keonhee and Seoho.

The pink haired guy let out a shaky breath, feeling his knees slightly wobbling. Everything hurts inside of him and he felt like all of his energy got drained out from him. This familiar feeling of him being emotionally in pain came back again. The feeling that he hated the most.

Heartbroken.

He stopped himself from crying and immediately hailed a cab after he gave the bag of food that he cooked for Youngjo to a poor old man that he saw, sitting on the sidewalks. He doesn't have the appetite to eat the food too so it's better if he'd just give it to someone who needed it than throwing it away.

•~•~•

Youngjo bit his lower lips before letting out the deep breath that he inhaled. He averted his eyes from staring at the ceiling of his office and looked at his side where Jennie is sleeping, her naked body was cover with the blanket that he kept on his drawers.

What have I done?

His brows were furrowed as his thoughts were running around his mind. I was supposed to stop. Why do I keep on doing this? He got up from the wide couch, picking up his clothes from the floor and wore them on.

He walked to the full length mirror and immediately stopped, seeing the bite marks that Jennie left on his collarbone. He mentally cursed and quietly hissed at the sight of the red mark on his skin.

He needed that to be gone as soon as possible so Hwanwoong won't see it. He buttoned all of his buttons and fixed his necktie then when he looked back at his reflection on the mirror, he sees the woman move on her sleep and mumbled words that he couldn't understand.

At first, he didn't payed much attention for it since he thought that it's not important anyways but when he went to his table and was about to start his work again, he heard her say something. "...I love you, Youngjo..." they were clear and her voice was low but loud enough for him to hear.

He stood there, trying to process what she had just said and his eyes widened. He turned around, finding her still asleep and her lips unconsciously pulled up a smile on her beautiful face. Her smile was so sincere.

This can't be happening... he can't have her falling in love with him.

He shook his head and and for some reason, he looked at his door only to find it slightly opened. His heart started to beat fast as his anxiety and nervousness ran through his body.

No one saw him and Jennie, right?

He hoped no one did. If ever there is... then he's all fucked up. He raked his fingers through his hair, messing them up again. "Shit." he cursed, chewing on his lips and placed his hands on his hips, staring into an empty space.

He couldn't get caught just yet— he meant, he shouldn't get caught. Not until he just started to change back to himself.

His plan was to make it clear to every girl he fucked that there's nothing going on between him and them. No strings attached at all since what happened was just a one night stand and nothing else.

But knowing that Jennie is feeling something for him only made things even harder for him. He knew that if she started liking someone, she'd get them. In whichever circumstances she might face.

He can't have her thinking that he also feels the same for her. Mostly when she have no idea that he actually have a boyfriend.

To defend himself, he didn't intended to lead her on up unto this situation. He already told her from the very first time he met her that they would just fill each other's sexual desires until they're satisfied, nothing else.

But it seemed like Jennie didn't understand that at all.

_________________________

When was the last time I updated? 6 days ago?

Lol sorry, I got lazy but yeah, here ya go!

Wait for the other chapter later cuz I'd be doin double update or if ever we'd get lucky enough, I'd do triple :)

UNEDITED