20 : No more games

Youngjo stared at the night view of the city lights in front of him through the transparent glass window, his left hand placed under his nose while his other hand held his phone as he waited for Hwanwoong's response to his messages.

The bag of food that he bought back from the restaurant remained untouched and was sitting there on top of the coffee table. He still haven't eaten yet since he planned to wait for his boyfriend so they could eat together.

He kept on glancing at his phone to check the time every now and then and as the time runs by without Hwanwoong still entering their apartment, the more that he's getting worried that something wrong might have happened to him.

If only he knew where he went then he could've just drove there and drag him back home.

It's already two in the morning and it's been seven fucking hours had passed since Hwanwoong have left. He wondered if his boyfriend was actually out there with Dongju, enjoying their time together.

If what he's thinking was true, then he should be afraid enough to lose Hwanwoong to Dongju. It's his karma anyways and he can't deny the fact that it's true.

The uneasy feeling that was forming at the pit of his stomach keeps on getting bigger that he can't help but to fidget and sweat in nervousness. He stood up from his seat, walking close to the window and looked down.

How he wished he shouldn't have done that after he saw something that his own eyes can't believe he's seeing.

•~•~•

The phone on Hwanwoong's pocket buzzed again for the nth time which is getting more annoying as the device keeps on buzzing continuously after it stops for a few seconds. Annoyed, he took out the phone and pressed the red button on his screen before he placed it on top of the counter.

Dongju saw what he did, keeping his mouth shut for a while and waited for him to say something first. He raised his glass to his lips and drank the remaining alcohol. "So as I was saying-" Hwanwoong was once again cut off by the buzzing of his phone.

Both of them looked at the gadget, "Why don't you answer it first? It might be important." Dongju said, making him look at him. The red haired man stared at him, trying to study the expression on his face. Hwanwoong immediately broke their eye contact.

"U-uhm no, it's alright. It's not actually." he answered, taking his phone again and this time, he shut it down. Dongju internally raised his brows, he can sense that something isn't right going on with the guy beside him but that's not for him to interfere with.

Eventually, they continued their disturbed conversation and fell deep into it that they didn't even noticed how the time had ran so fast and lost count of how many glasses of tequila they have drank down.

The crowd inside the club lessened and the music wasn't as loud as how it was before. Hwanwoong's heavy lidded eyes glance at Dongju who was already looking at him. His chin rested under his palm, looking as calm as ever.

For some reason, he kept on looking at him. It's like he's lost in his deep, dark brown eyes. He could almost see his own reflection in them. Hwanwoong felt so warm under his gaze. That warm feeling that he used to feel everytime Youngjo looks at him, so lovingly.

The warmth that made him so alive inside as if he's being filled with a lot of love and happiness. Why is he feeling this to someone else already instead of Youngjo? Is he falling out of love from his boyfriend?

Dongju smiled at him, making his heart skip a beat and his cheeks flushed in pink. "I missed you, you know..." he said. Hwanwoong wasn't sure if he heard him right or maybe he's just hearing things since he's drunk.

"I shouldn't have let you go away when I knew you felt the same way as me." the pink haired guy listened at him, staring at him even if his eyes are getting blurry and the sounds around him are becoming inaudible to hear.

"I regretted being too much of a coward that I didn't have the courage to take your hand and ask you to be with me." Dongju let out a humourless chuckle. "I'm too late now, aren't I?"

"What are you talking about?" Hwanwoong's words slurred, his eyes blinking slower than normal. "I still like you, you idiot." he hiccuped.

"Oops. Sorry-" he hiccuped again and the younger guy laughed at him. "Silly. You can't like me when you already have a boyfriend." he said, standing up from the stool and handed the bartender his credit card to pay both of their drinks.

When he got back his card, he placed it on his wallet then helped Hwanwoong get up. "Come on. Let's go home." Hwanwoong didn't protest and walked with crisscrossed steps.

It took some time for Dongju to take him out of the club since Hwanwoong suddenly kept on saying that he doesn't want to go home yet. He said a few words about Youngjo and himself which didn't make sense at all until he finally spilled something.

Hwanwoong let out a heavy sigh as soon as Dongju got him seated on the passenger's seat of his car. Dongju went in after him and helped him get his seatbelt buckled, "Youngjo... how dare you?" the red haired guy scrunched his nose at the mention of the man.

"I'm not Youngjo-"

"How could you cheat on me? What did I ever do wrong?..." Hwanwoong cried, wiping his tears using the top of his hand. Dongju's eyes softened, his heart ached after seeing him like this.

He doesn't know if he's telling the truth or he's just making up things but something's telling him that he shouldn't let Hwanwoong stay with Youngjo anymore. Should he?

Dongju caressed his wet cheeks, "I really shouldn't have let you go with him. I'm sorry." Hwanwoong sniffed, letting his tears rain down until they stopped. Dongju made sure he was fine first and asked where he lives before he drove him there.

His eyes were concentrated on the road but he would glance at him every minute to see if he's still shedding tears but gladly, he didn't anymore.

"We're here." he said after he parked infront of the building. Hwanwoong didn't move from his seat so Dongju still did all the work for him. He went out of the car, opening the door for him and unbuckled his seatbelt. "Come on, Woong. You have to take a rest."

The man sighs again, nodding his head. Dongju watched him lazily walk to the building for a moment before he called out for him. "Hey, Woong!" he turned around.

If this is the last time that he's going to see him, he had to make sure that he doesn't love him anymore before he decides to leave. Dongju walked to him, cupping both his cheeks before leaning in and took his soft, warm lips with his.

Hwanwoong's eyes widened, shocked at what he did but then, the kiss felt so good yet so wrong at the same time. Something about it made him wanted more. So he closed his eyes and kissed him back.

__________________________

Ugh. So cliché.

UNEDITED