16

Hwanwoong narrowed his eyes at the CCTV then looked around the area once more before he went to the elevator. Instead of heading back down to the first floor, he pressed the button to a higher floor and the elevator lifted him there. He had been at the building for quite a long time before so he knew almost all of the direction of whichever room he wanted to go there.

Hearing a light 'ding' sound, the metal doors opened and he stepped out of the elevator. He walked passed a few doors and opened the room with the door that was painted with the darkest grey color. There were a few people working there and looked at him confusedly, wondering what's he doing there.

One of the people was about to tell him to get out of there but when the pink haired man spotted a familiar person, he called him. "Kanghyun." the blonde guy who was sitting on a swivel chair while reading a book with his feet placed on top of his desk, raised his head.

His eyes widened as he was surprised to see him. He threw his book somewhere else in the room and went to Hwanwoong. His intimidating and serious facial expression suddenly changed into a bright and cheery one. "Oh, Hwanwoong!" Kanghyun gave him a hug and a pat on his back then let him go.

Hwanwoong smiled at him, "'Nice to see you again, Hyun." he said then Kanghyun invited him inside. He offered him a seat which Hwanwoong didn't insist then started their conversation.

"Hey, how have you been? You haven't showed up since forever." Kanghyun picked up his book from the floor that he once threw and placed it on the table. Hwanwoong sighs, "I was fine." he lied just so he won't have his friend worry about him.

"Both Youngjo and I had been doing well. Everything's just fine." The blonde smiled. "That's really good to know. I was worried when you stopped visiting us here."

"I'm sorry. Youngjo was just very busy and I didn't want to disturb him. You know how he is when he's focused with his work." Kanghyun nods at his words, understanding what he's trying to say.

"Anyways, can I ask you a favor?" Hwanwoong asked making his friend tilted his head, wondering what's it about but nodded again in agreement.

•~•~•

The brightness from the screen of the computers in front of Hwanwoong illuminated to the whole dark room, giving enough brightness for anyone to be able to see what's in that room.

No one else is on the room except for him. He was lucky enough that Kanghyun let him use the room without anyone interrupting him. The clicking sound of the mouse and the light buzzing sound of the PCs are the only ones that he could hear.

He's been rewinding some CCTV footage that was already saved from last year to check any suspicious events of Youngjo and anyone including Jennie. He wanted to know of since when did he started doing things behind his back.

But he's even more dying to know of what's Youngjo's reason to do this to him.

Hwanwoong focused on a particular footage that was recorded on the date of the last day of March last year. The camera was located on the outside of Youngjo's office. In that video, he saw Youngjo enter the room with a random girl. It wasn't Jennie.

The woman has a short hair. She's wearing a revealing off-shoulder dress that barely covered her thighs, paired with a six inches white high heels. She has a pretty and cute face just like Jennie. So this kind of women are Youngjo's type? Hwanwoong scoffed.

He fast forwarded the video, skipping an hour then after that, he could see both of them exiting the office. The woman's dress already has a lot of crumples and her lipstick was quite smudged. Youngjo even helped her clean up the smudges from the sides of her lips, making the woman smile at him and gave him a fucking kiss. On the lips.

Hwanwoong tightened his hold on the mouse as he gritted his teeth, trying to hold in his anger. "Fucking animals." he muttered, glaring at the screen. He watched the couple walk out of the place and he ended the video, starting to replay the other following records from the next days after that.

He just found out that Youngjo had been bringing different women (that's not his employee) on his office once or twice a week. He'd also notice that he'd leave his office by 8pm and drives off to somewhere else. If he'd been leaving his work that early, why does he always come home late or doesn't even come home for a day or two?

He's spending his nights with his women of course.

Hwanwoong stopped rummaging through the records and leans his back on the back of his chair. He felt like his energy had been completely drained out after all of the things he had found out this day.

It's still hard for him to handle all of this mostly because Youngjo had been cheating on him for almost a year and he's also been cheating on him with not just only one, but countless number of women. How could he do that to him?

His 'investigation' isn't done yet though. He also had to find out of when did Youngjo started his affair with Jennie. Hwanwoong haven't seen her with him coming to his office aside from the day when he caught them without them knowing.

Is she his new fuck buddy now? Hwanwoong shouldn't be surprised anymore. Youngjo managed to change his woman every single day so maybe Jennie is his new victim.

Hwanwoong clenched his jaws. His anger for Youngjo and all of his women spread all around his body that he felt like he's so ready to kill them all or even burn them alive. He felt so much betrayed, so much hurt. His heart ached so badly that it made him now burst in tears.

His sobs and cries dominated the other noises on the room. His chest felt so heavy, it's like someone was gripping his lungs and airways so tight that he's starting to struggle in breathing. Everything about him hurts, it's like he's dying.

He thought that loving and being with Youngjo is the greatest thing that had happened to his life. He thought that trusting him would help himself heal his inner self but it looks like Youngjo is going to be the cause of his greatest heartbreak that's painful enough to destroy everything about himself.

Right now, he just wished that everything was fine. He wished that he never met Youngjo.

___________________________

Uhm... yeah, there's still no drama so I'm sorry. The warning I gave from the previous chapter was just given in advance ㅋㅋㅋ

Te quiero 💋

UNEDITED