01

⚠️mild sexual content ahead!!!

Youngjo pushes the woman whom he just randomly met from a night club, on top of the bed before locking his lips with hers again. Her hands slithered to his cheeks, down to his neck and chest then her fingers started to unbutton his shirt.

He trails butterfly kisses to her jawline and leaving love bites on her neck, making her moan in a hitch of breathe.

As the two does their things to fulfill their sexual desires, Youngjo's phone that fell on the floor kept on ringing. They didn't notice it for a moment as they were to focused on what they were doing.

The woman pulls him down and changed positions with him, undressing herself on top of him. By that moment, he finally notices his phone.

The woman knew what he was going to do but she didn't want him to answer his phone or else her plan to get what she wanted would be interrupted. Leaning down, she catches his lips and played his tongue with hers.

The phone stops ringing before it goes off again with a message from someone. When the woman started to kiss his neck, he pulls her off of him and gets up.

She groaned in annoyance, rolling her eyes and watched him pick up his phone from the floor.

He freezed immediately as if cold water washed all over Youngjo when he saw the number of calls and messages that he have missed from his real lover.

He sighs loudly, running his hands on his messy hair. The woman gets up from the bed and was about to touch him when he shoved his phone on his pocket and begun fixing his clothes. "Wait, where are you going?" she asked him and he let out another exhausted sigh.

"I'm going home."

She stared at him and scoffs in disbelief. "What? So you're leaving me hanging here?" she crossed her arms on her bare chest.

"Look, I'm sorry, okay? But I have to go."

She didn't say anything else and just laid back down on the bed with a scowl on her face. Youngjo took out his wallet, grabbing a few dollars and threw it on the bed.

"I hope, that's enough." with that, he runs to the door and hailed a taxi to ride on then left the motel. He takes out his phone again once he entered the taxi to check his messages.

6:34 pm

Woongie♡:
Hey babe, I'm already here. I hope you can make it on time :)

7:03 pm

Woongie♡:
Are you on your way? Should I order now?

7:23 pm

Woongie♡:

Baby?

7:52 pm

Woongie♡:
The food is getting cold now... Should I order another one for take out so you can just eat it at home? :D

8:30 pm

Woongie♡:
Babe? Is everything alright?

8:46 pm

Woongie♡:
You're not coming, aren't you?

It's okay! I know you're busy... I'm sorry for bothering you.

9:07 pm

Woongie♡:
I'm going home now. Don't worry, I ordered your food. Make sure to eat it, okay? :)

9:29 pm

Woongie♡:
I just got home. Be safe on your way too, I love you

As Youngjo read Hwanwoong's last message, his eyes stung. Tears he didn't notice that formed in his eyes fell down on his cheeks. He cups his mouth with his hand, trying to keep himself from making a sobbing sound.

Luckily, the driver didn't notice it as he focused on the road.

How could he do such things like cheating behind his boyfriend's back? He doesn't know. It just comes up to him before he knew it.

He knew that what he was doing was wrong. The thing is, he couldn't control himself from doing something bad. He just couldn't.

"I'm sorry, Woong..."

______________________________

I'm so sorry, guys :')

I know, it's awful. It's my very first bxb and RavnXHwanwoong fanfiction that's why.