05

Both Seoho and Keonhee turn their heads behind them and saw Hwanwoong walking towards them while wiping his wet hands on his pants. He looked at them questioningly as he sat down. "What is it that you wanted to tell me?"

Seoho glanced at his boyfriend beside him and nodded, telling him that it's time for him to know what Youngjo had been doing behind his back. "Hwanwoong, you trust us, right?" asked Keonhee and the pink haired guy bobbed his head slowly with slightly furrowed brows, finding the question odd.

"Of course, I do. Why? What's with the sudden question?"

Seoho sighed, "The reason why we came back here in Korea is because we wanted to tell you something that you should know." he started.

Hwanwoong hummed, "Oh? You should've called me instead. You didn't have to fly back here." he chuckled, "But I'm happy you're here though, it's been years since we last hang out."

"Woong, have you noticed any changes from Youngjo and your relationship with him?" Seoho asked him, ignoring what he said. Now is not the time to change the topic.

"No. As what I've told you, we're doing just fine and he's just busy—"

"Don't you know the reason why he's busy?" Keonhee pressed.

It was now Hwanwoong's turn to sigh, confused by the sudden change of his friends' behaviour. "It's probably because of work. What's will all of these questions? Both of you are acting weird." he shook his head, lifting the cup of his tea to his lips.

"Youngjo's cheating on you."

He stops midway from sipping his drink and glanced at them. "W-what?" he blinked his eyes. He placed back his cup on the saucer before he could even let go and break it.

"Youngjo... He's been cheating on you for who knows how long."

Hwanwoong forced a laugh, "No." he shakes his head again. "Youngjo will never do such thing. He loves me."

"Woong, believe us, we even saw it with our own eyes!—"

He scoffed, "How is that possible when you two were in Italy? Stop making up things. I know you don't like him for me but you didn't have to go this far, telling me stories about him so he would look mean." his hands were clenched on his lap.

"We're telling the truth, Woong." Keonhee said with a stern voice. "I thought you trust us? If you still don't believe on what we've told you, then why don't you find it out yourself then." he continued.

"Keonhee." Seoho tightened his hold on his hand, sending him a warning but that didn't stop his lover.

"We care for you that's why we wanted the best for you. Yes, to be honest, Seoho and I don't like him at all and we have a reason for that; Youngjo isn't the person you thought he was, Hwanwoong. You just couldn't see it because you're too blinded by his love."

"Keonhee!"

Hwanwoong forcefully stood up from his seat, "Stop it! You don't know what you're saying!" he glared down at the brunette.

"Oh? I do, actually and all I've said was true." he said, glaring back at Hwanwoong, "Just wait until you see it yourself."

•~•~•

After entering the pincode of the door and unlocking it, Hwanwoong went inside of the apartment. He lifelessly kicked his shoes off and walked to the kitchen, still wearing his socks on.

He reached for a glass on the dish rack and filled it with the cold water that he took from the fridge. As soon as he drank it, he felt himself calm down a little.

Earlier, he left Keonhee and Seoho at the café after the argument without exchanging anymore words. He was angry, frustrated and sad at the same time. Mixed emotions stirred inside him but eventually, anger got the best of him.

"I couldn't believe you're my friends."

His own words echoed inside his mind repeatedly like a broken record left inside an abandoned building. He instantly regretted saying that to them when he saw the pained expression on their faces and the tears that started to fill the brim of Seoho's eyes.

He didn't want to see them fall down his cheeks so he hurried out of the place, away from them.

They were just worried about him, they care about him and they didn't want him to get hurt. They're not horrible at all. In fact, they're the greatest friends that everyone could wish to have.

He should be thankful to them but he threw off their friendship just like that because of his love for Youngjo.

He didn't want to lose anyone of them. They're already are a part of his life but because of his stupidity, he lost two of the people he loved the most.

___________________

Double update!

I know, I fucked this up—

UNEDITED