15

(Drama's not here yet but yeah, I hope you'll still enjoy this boring chapter☺︎︎)

Hwanwoong kept on ignoring Youngjo these past days even though it was hard for him to do it. Honestly, he wanted to hug him tightly and shower him with kisses but he wanted to slap him on the face at the same time. Yes, he loves him but that doesn't change the fact that he's hurt because of him.

He kept on wondering, asking himself repeatedly of where did he ever lack of being his lover. Maybe Hwanwoong himself wasn't just enough for Youngjo that he could go behind his back and kiss another woman, right? Cuz what else could the reason be?

Hwanwoong brought his knees close to his chest, hugging them as he was sitting at the corner of the bedroom. He stared at the view outside his apartment through the transparent glass of the wall size window, his mind filled with a lot of thoughts.

If he keeps on sulking there, that wouldn't do anything to answer the questions rolling around his head. But what can he do? Demand Youngjo to explain everything? No. He's only going to lie with him anyways cuz that's what he's good at! Lying!

He sighs, leaning his head on the wall and his eyes lands on the closet that was placed across where he is. What if he'd go through Youngjo's things? He could possibly find anything to use against him and make him admit all the things he had been doing behind his back.

The pink haired guy stood up, opening the closet. Both his and Youngjo's clothes were neatly arranged inside the furniture that it would seem like they're all brand new. He opened the drawers first, carefully rummaging through the things there but found nothing.

He checked the pockets of Youngjo's clothes that was hanged and still found nothing other than useless receipts from the previous shops he'd been shopped. Empty-handed, Hwanwoong closed back the closet and his feet lead him to the laundry room.

He checked every Youngjo's freshly washed clothes up to the unwashed ones and saw the clothes that he wore on the day he caught him. He took the white buttons up shirt that stinks with an expensively sweet perfume. It disgusted Hwanwoong.

It's so stupid of Youngjo to just leave that shirt there. He shouldn't be surprised anymore if Hwanwoong saw it and he shouldn't expect that he's going to be easy on him.

His nose scrunched in distaste and his heart started to ache again when he spotted some smudges of red lipstick on the collar part of the  clothing. Youngjo must've really enjoyed fucking his woman. Hwanwoong bitterly smiled, holding in his tears.

Was Youngjo really that thirsty to have sex with a woman instead of him, a man? Like seriously? Hwanwoong is his boyfriend, not that woman. Why would Youngjo still be with him if all he wanted all the time was someone he could freely fuck?

Hwanwoong crumpled the shirt on his hands and dumped it into the trash bin before washing his hands as if he had touched some sort of garbage. He leaned his back on the counter, reaching out a tissue paper to wipe his hands dry. Should he spray sanitizer on his hands also?

Nevermind.

He might have not found anything but he knew he's going to find something sooner. He just don't know where the right place is— oh wait, he actually do. Youngjo's office. That's the only place where Youngjo is all the time. Hwanwoong went back to the bedroom, changing his pajamas into his casual dark clothes before going out of the apartment.

•~•~•

Hwanwoong's sharp eyes watched Youngjo exit the building he's working at until he disappeared into a cafeteria. This is his chance to get go his office and he doesn't have forever to do things so he exited the taxi he's in after paying the driver.

He saw Yonghoon walking to the opposite direction Hwanwoong was going and he immediately went to the elevator before his friend would spot him. He had to avoid anyone close to Youngjo as possible or they'll inform him about it.

Once he was lifted to the right floor, he jogged to his boyfriend's office, closing and locking the door behind him. At the first sight, anyone wouldn't see anything unusual inside the room. It just looks like a decent office to work at but it isn't to Hwanwoong.

He roamed around the room, checking every drawers only to find many stocks of papers there. It took him almost half an hour doing that until he got tired and sat on the sofa. He felt like he sat on something so he got back up, turning around to look at what was it then saw a familiar Dior lipbalm.

It was Jennie's. He took it, examining it closely with furrowed brows. There's something about this thing that keeps on telling him that he saw it before he even bumped into Jennie. He bit his lower lip, trying to remember when that was then it hit him.

"Babe! I'm going to work now. Are you sure you'll be fine alone?" Youngjo asked as he put on his shoes and Hwanwoong came from the living room, giving him a back hug before giving him a kiss.

"Of course, I am. I'm not a kid anymore." The dark haired man just smiled, placing a kiss on top of the head of his boyfriend, wrapping his arms around him. "Okay, if you say so." he said then let him go.

"I'll get going." Hwanwoong nodded, watching him walk to the door then he saw something fell from his pockets. Hwanwoong quickly picked it up and called for him. "Oh, Youngjo!" the older man turned back at him with a questioning look.

"Here. You dropped this." both of them looked down at the lipbalm on Hwanwoong's small hand and Youngjo's eyes widened for a second before taking the cosmetic from him. "Ah, thank you."

"You've changed the brand you're using? Isn't that too expensive?" Hwanwoong asked after noticing the 'Dior' imprinted on the product. He knows that those kinds of things costs almost a hundred dollar for just a lipbalm. He knew that Youngjo likes buying expensive fashionable clothes but not lipbalms.

"O-oh uhm, I just wanted to give this a try if it's actually better than the one I was using. I'll buy you one too if you want." he said and the pink haired man shook his head.

"No, it's okay. I don't need it anyways." Hwanwoong smiled at him, reassuring him. "You better get going or you'll be late for work." he glanced at the wall clock.

"Oh shoot! Bye bye, babe. I love you." Youngjo kissed him one last time before rushing out of the door.

After that day, Hwanwoong didn't even saw him wear that lipbalm or the product itself. He asked him once about it and Youngjo said he lost it when he was on his way home. He believed him and didn't think about it anymore but little did he know that the lipbalm actually belongs to someone else.

For what he knew, that happened last year during the first month of spring. Then the following months, Youngjo became very busy with his work that he comes home very late and sometimes he won't come home twice or thrice a week.

He didn't think that there's something wrong going on but he's always worrying about him. He'd always ask himself if he had eaten, took enough sleep and taking good care of himself. He would've just called him to ask him instead but he didn't want to interrupt him.

Hwanwoong glanced at the lipbalm before keeping it inside his pocket and went out of the office. He looked around the area if someone saw him and gladly, there's no one around. But when he lifted up his head, he saw a CCTV camera staring right at him.

____________________________

I don't know why but I suddenly became nervous after writing the last paragraphㅠㅠ

UNEDITED