19

Double update♡

_________________________

Entering the same night club that Hwanwoong went before, he was again welcomed by the chaotic people partying around. The place reeked of the smell of alcoholic drinks and cigarette smokes but not as strong as before. He walked to the bar counter, ordering the same drink and drank it down to get a little tipsy before he'd go take over the stage.

Many girls are being attracted by him and they would try to hit on him. Some even tried to give him their number or kiss him but he only teased them by bringing his face close to them then pulls away once their lips were about to touch which made them pout or blush in embarrassment for assuming that he'd actually kiss them.

Ditching them, he went to the dance floor and danced as if it's the last night of his life. He enjoyed doing it, pairs of eyes would watch him in amazement or stare at him with lust. So this is how it feels like to be free, doing whatever you want and living your life to the fullest.

It feels good, honestly. When you're not even worrying about a thing like you don't have any problems at all. Hwanwoong's world was like spinning around him and he felt so light headed. He felt like he was carrying something heavy when he came here but after some time passed by, that heavy feeling just faded away.

When the hyper music stopped, he went back and sat to the counter, "Tequila, please." he said and someone sat beside the stool next to him. "Make that two." the person said. The bartender nods his head and started getting their drink prepared.

Hwanwoong turns his head and looked at the stranger. When his eyes met his chocolate brown ones, the pink haired man started to recognize that person and his heart skipped a bit. That familiar feeling that he used to always feel whenever he sees and talks to him.

The taller guy smiled at him. He's still as attractive and handsome as he always is. He still almost looks the same back to their highschool years but he looked even more matured right now. "Don't you think it's too lonely when you drink all alone?"

He asked Hwanwoong before he reached for one of the two glasses of tequila that the bartender served them, giving it a short stir before taking a sip. "N-not really." Hwanwoong answered and looked down at his drink.

The guy's presence just makes him feel something weird in a good way. He's not uncomfortable with him but there are euphoric bursts spreading inside him from the moment he looked at him.

What is this feeling?

•~•~•

Youngjo entered the apartment, walking straight to the bedroom after he dropped the bag of food on the table on the living room to confirm if the person he saw was really Hwanwoong or not. He pushed the door open, turning the lights on, only to find an empty bed.

His boyfriend isn't there and that only means one thing, the person he saw back outside the building is none other than Hwanwoong. He took out his phone from his pocket, searching Hwanwoong's number from his contacts then dialed him.

Hwanwoong's phone was ringing but he's not picking up the call. It stayed like that no matter how many times he attempted to reach out for him. He sent him messages asking where he is but still no answers.

For some reason, Youngjo is feeling nervous and uneasy.

How can he not when Hwanwoong left 8 at night, all dressed up and he didn't even tell him about it? What if he's going to meet up with someone– Youngjo stopped midway in tapping the call button when he remembered something.

Hwanwoong came home last time, reeking in alcohol and he once mentioned that he met up with a friend which is Dongju. What if he actually went to meet up with Dongju again? Youngjo firmly closed his eyes before opening them again.

Why was even Hwanwoong meeting up with him? I mean, it's not that Youngjo is forbidding him to meet up with anyone he likes but he just don't like him having anymore interactions with Dongju.

Yes, Youngjo is jealous but he's not jealous for nothing. Hwanwoong is with his first love for fuck's sake! How can he not overthink things? What if Hwanwoong starts to have feelings for Dongju again? What if Hwanwoong is going to break up with him just to be with Dongju?

He can't risk that.

___________________________

I'm so tired and I wanted to sleep so bad but I still can't sleepㅠㅠ

UNEDITED