23

Silence filled the room for a while, followed with the heavy atmosphere as if it was portraying the mixed emotions of the couple. As soon as Hwanwoong's last sentence escaped his mouth, Youngjo's breathe hitched like the air passage on his throat got blocked by something, making him unable to breath.

He's already been... caught.

But how? Since when did he know about it? Why did he kept his mouth shut and didn't confront him as soon as he get to know of it?

His lips were parted but no words came out from them. He was too surprised and scared of what Hwanwoong might be going to do next. Is he going to break up with him? For sure, he will but Youngjo didn't want that.

How can he prevent Hwanwoong from leaving him then if his plan of telling him about his cheating was already ruined? Even if he'd promise not to do it again, he would definitely not fall for it.

He's so fucked up now, isn't he?

"What now, Youngjo? Cat got your tongue? Did you expect me to have no idea about it at all and remain oblivious of the sudden change of your behaviours? Well, yeah, I was but thanks to myself also that I finally get to know about it." he said, hands clenched to his sides.

Youngjo let out a shaky breath, "B-babe..." he reached out a hand to him but he stepped away from him. "Don't you dare put your disgusting hands on me! You've been touching your hoe and I don't want to get their dirt on me any further!" now, he's sounding even more angry than before.

"For almost a year, you've been sleeping with countless of women and come home, acting like nothing happened then you have the guts to sleep on this fucking bed with me?! Tell me, Youngjo. Did you enjoy banging the hell out of them, huh?" the dark haired man avoided his eyes as he can't face him anymore.

Hwanwoong sarcastically laughed loudly, "Of course, you did! You wouldn't get enough doing it again and again if you didn't, right?" his voiced cracked, the tears that formed on the brims of his eyes began to fall down of his red flushed cheeks.

"W-why..." he bit his lips, clenching his hands into fists even more tighter. "Why didn't you just tell me? Why didn't you just tell me that you aren't satisfied with what I am?! That I can't give you the pleasure that you wanted?! Why didn't you just leave me earlier and stop pretending that you're happy with me when you really are not?!"

"Woong, it's not like that—"

"Then what is it?! It's very clear that you just wanted sex because you're a fucking asshole, you know that?! There's no other reason that you could be cheating on me unless I really did lack of something from you! I stayed loyal and true to you, I've been honest with you all the time and I told you everything that you wanted to know about me. I cared about you and I fucking loved you so much! Where did I ever go wrong to you? When did I ever fail to give you what you wanted from me?!"

Youngjo swallowed the lump on his throat, closing his eyes as he also started to cry. "Fucking answer me, you dumbass!" Hwanwoong hit his chest using both of his hands but Youngjo didn't complain no matter how much it hurts.

"How could you do this to me?! How dare you do this to me?!" he cried, his tears can't seem to stop from falling down as his heart ached so much. Everything about him hurts as if he's being tortured for a crime that he didn't do. The pain was so unbearable and too much for him to handle.

For how long he's been holding this inside, he finally let the ties lose and the debris that he's carrying fall down on him. He's giving up on acting tough and revealed his true fragile and weak self. It's no use of bottling his emotions anymore since the bottle finally fell on the ground and it shattered into pieces.

Hwanwoong's hands gripped on Youngjo's shirt making them crumple but none of them cared. They were both a crying mess. Youngjo can't help but to engulfed him around his arms no matter how the pink haired guy tried to push him away.

This time that he'd been fearing lately finally came and he's even more afraid of what's going to come up next. He pulls Hwanwoong closer to his chest as he leans his chin on the top of his head. He once had promised himself not to make him cry but look at what he did now.

Looks like promises are really meant to be broken.

"I-i'm so sorry, Woong. I'm so sorry..." he whispered though his apology does nothing to make anything better. It's hard for Hwanwoong to believe his words anymore. He felt like he's been lying to him the whole time, like Youngjo's love for him was nothing but a damn lie.

Fake love, was that what they call it?

Hwanwoong tries to push him away again when he finally get to smell the familiar sweet feminine perfume. Youngjo reeked of Jennie's perfume again. Oh right, how could he forget that they actually we're together before Youngjo came home? He scrunched his nose, cursing a train of forbidden words.

"Get away from me, you imbecile! You fucking disgust me!" he grabs a pillow from the bed and starts hitting Youngjo with it. "Get out of here!" he shouts, pushing him away at the same time until they both reached the doorway of the room.

With the last hit of the pillow, he managed to get him out. "Sleep on the couch!" after that, Hwanwoong slammed the door shut and locked it.

______________________________

Well, that was... trash.

I think, I might not be able to update this book often soon since I'll focus more on "Sinner" cuz many are asking for an update about that book so yeah... hope you understand hehe :)

UNEDITED