10 : Fools

"What the hell am I doing here?"

Hwanwoong internally asked after finding himself standing in front the entrance of a club. He could hear the loud music playing and the cheers of the crowd from the inside.

He was just at the park minutes ago but while he was lost in his thoughts, his feet lead him to where he is now. Amazing, isn't?

He sighs. Well, he's here now and he has no plans on going home yet. Youngjo's going home late anyways so he knew that he wouldn't know of him hanging around by this time.

Nodding to himself, he walked inside the club. The mixture of the smokes of cigarettes, cheap perfumes and sweat welcomed him making him scrunch his nose at the unpleasant smell.

Trendy songs blasted through the speakers and the crowd danced to it like crazy. Some people were making out on the corners of the wide room. It's like the typical scene in a club in every K-dramas that he had watched before.

Hwanwoong passed through the people that were blocking his way and went to the bar counter, sitting on one of the stools. A barista immediately approached him once he spotted him, "Tequila." he said while the other man curtly nodded.

The barista turned to the other side of the counter to get his drink prepared. Hwanwoong looked around the dim lighted place but it's bright enough for him to be able to see.

Everyone seemed to be enjoying the party, living their lives to the fullest. He wished he could do that too... if only things didn't get too harsh on him.

"Here you go, sir." he took a short glance at the guy, thanking him before taking the drink in one shot. The earthy and mildly bitter but sweet taste of the tequila covered his tongue, his brows furrowed as he gulped it down.

He felt his throat burned but it eventually slowly faded away then he ordered a few more glasses. The more that he took the liquid in, the more that he's getting himself used to it.

He wanted to stop thinking of Youngjo and anything else even for a moment. He wanted to think of himself this time. He wanted to enjoy even for once.

But the image of Youngjo and his woman kissing so passionate keeps on appearing inside his mind. He could feel the pain inside his chest that keeps on stabbing him repeatedly.

He thought everything was fine. He thought everything was okay. He had believed that it's worth trusting Youngjo, loving him with all of his heart and giving all of himself to him.

Yet he's wrong all the time.

He'd been so stupid enough to be fooled by him. Too blinded by love that he'd do everything for him. Now that he had finally started to open his eyes, he wondered if love is a good thing or a sin.

Love actually is the greatest thing in the world but they said, too much love will kill you. Which is true, by the way.

We all can't fall in love without getting hurt. Love can cause happiness, sadness, anger and jealousy. Being with the person or people you love could make you feel as if everything's perfect

We fantasize our own fairytales with them but we all should know that fairytales doesn't exist and not all fairytales have a happy ending.

This is how life is to most of us. But us being humans, we keep on insisting to believe our fantasies than accepting the reality.

Hwanwoong stared at the golden colored liquid on the clear glass on his hand for a moment, thinking of what he should do next when he's going to face Youngjo.

Should he confront him or keep his mouth shut and hide the fact that he knew he's cheating? If he confronts him, that could possibly lead the both of them to fight. What about if he'd wait for a little longer before he tells him that he's caught? The results would be the same.

There's a huge possibility that both of them will break up and he still didn't want that even though he's very much hurt right now. He still loves Youngjo. But the question is, does he love him back like how much he loves him or did he actually loved him in the first place?

Hwanwoong's dying to know the answer. He wanted the truth to be told without anymore lies. If he says no, then he have no choice left but to leave him. No matter how painful it is.

_________________________

Scroll to the next chapter cuz yes, it's a double update😃

UNEDITED