07

(I see, y'all actually tried guessing my age and majority of you said I'm 18 but nope :) —try guessing my nationality next haha)

Earlier that day, Hwanwoong decided to stop sulking in the corner of his room with his favorite foods while watching K-dramas and thought of preparing for Youngjo's lunch then visit him at the same time at his office.

It's been quite a time since he last went there because of his busy schedules and he didn't want to interrupt him.

Sighing, he went to the kitchen. He wore his apron and washed his hands before he started doing what he planned.

"We're here, sir." Hwanwoong stopped wandering inside his thoughts and stepped out of the taxi after he paid the driver. He looked up at the gigantic building that stood in front of him, reminiscing the memories he had there.

He used to be a trainee of a well-known talent agency and things were going pretty smooth at first but unluckily, he didn't get to debut as an idol due to an incident that had happened a few years ago.

Actually, Hwanwoong, Seoho, Keonhee and Ravn used to train together. That's how they met each other. Yet just like what Keonhee said, him and Seoho aren't fond of Ravn but still tried their best to get along with him and stayed professional.

Though they didn't voice it out, Hwanwoong knew that they didn't like Ravn and he didn't know the reason why. For him, he's a great guy. He's kind, caring, talented and intelligent. He's also good looking... the finest man he had ever laid his eyes on.

He unintentionally blushed at the thought and bit his lips to suppress himself from smiling widely like an idiot or people might think that he's crazy.

He cleared his throat, erasing his imaginations away and was about to take a step when someone bumped into his back. Luckily, it wasn't strong enough to make him fall down.

Turning around, he saw a skinny woman who crouched down to pick up her things that fell on the ground. "I'm so sorry, mister." she said, taking a glance at him before looking down at what she was doing.

"It's fine." he smiled. "Here, let me help you." he reached down next to her and picked up her Gucci sunglasses and a lipbalm that looked so familiar to him.

He stared at it for a moment, trying to remember where he had seen it before handing it to the woman. "Thank you." she told him and both of them stood up.

He nods at her, taking a last look at the lip balm that is now on her hands. "It's Dior." she suddenly said, making him look at her with a confused expression.

"Huh?"

She raised the lip balm on her fingers. "I just thought you're curious of the brand of this thing." she said with a smile which made her look even more breathtaking.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" she asked after which made him flustered for a second.

Hwanwoong shakes his head, "A-ah, no. I don't." he answered, followed by a small chuckle.

The woman furrowed her brows, "Oh... too bad. You look too good to not have any girlfriend." his cheeks heated up as they tinted with pink.

I have a boyfriend though, he thought.

Before he knew it, she took out an eyeliner and a piece of tissue from her handbag and started writing something before lending it to him. "Call me sometime, alright?" she winked at him before she ran towards the building.

He watched her long, curled hair sway on her hips and her slim figure disappeared through the doors. Maybe, she's a trainee there. He looked down at the tissue on his right hand.

Honestly, he doesn't have any plans on calling her at all. I mean, yeah, she's beautiful— very beautiful but he had a hint that she's trying to hit on him and he didn't want that.

Never will he ever want Youngjo to think that he's cheating on him with her.

So to avoid any misunderstandings, he had to avoid meeting her or any other people who doesn't have anything to do with his life. He looked around to find for any trash cans but he found nothing and decided to keep it on his pocket for a while then throw it when he gets back home.

Hwanwoong walked towards the same building the woman had entered and met Youngjo's secretary on his way to the elevator. "Hwanwoong!" the taller guy chimed, approaching him.

"Hey, Yonghoon!" he let go of him after he gave him a bro hug.

"It's been so long since you last came here. Where have you been?"

Hwanwoong chuckled, "Don't exaggerate things, Hoon. It's not like I was gone for a year. I was just at home all the time."

"Psh. So you're like a housewife now?" he laughed, dipping his hands on his coat.

"It's househusband. Though we're not married yet." he said, referring to Youngjo.

Yonghoon was about to say something to him when his phone rang and he took it out from his pocket. Glancing at his screen, he gave Hwanwoong a knowing look and an apologetic smile.

"Sorry, Woong. I gotta go, let's have a talk next time! Bye!" he waved at him before running to the other side. He nodded and entered the elevator once the doors opened, pressing the right button.

•~•~•

Hwanwoong looked around the hallway and the doors of the rooms that he passed by, taking notice of the small changes of the interiors that looked better comparing when he last visited the place.

The company must have been doing well aside the struggles that it's workers had been facing.

He sighed to himself and smiled when he was only a few feet away from the familiar dark grey painted door. He wanted to surprise his boyfriend but it turns out that he'd be the one that's going to be surprised.

He stopped on his feet, his smile faded away like a paper being blown by the strong wind and his eyes enlarged in their sockets when he looked through the slightly opened door. His hold on the bag of the foods he cooked on his left hand tightened, before he could let go and could make a loud sound.

He felt like the weight of the earth had been placed on his shoulders and he was being drowned under a deep, cold sea with his feet chained together. The sight infront of him was the last thing that he thought he'd ever witness but it actually was happening.

Youngjo is kissing a woman,

And it's the woman he met minutes ago.

_________________________

Well, this chapter was actually longer than the recent ones. Hope you didn't mind hehe.

Estén siempre a salvo, todos. Te quiero!♡

UNEDITED