29

(I saw your comments on the last chapter. guys, what's with the rush? ㅠㅠ there's no ghost chasing you

sorry i can't get to reply y'all cuz i'm busy. hopefully, i'd get to interact with you if our school break would come :D i want to be friends with all of you☃︎ )

The places they passed by became quite unfamiliar to Hwanwoong. The buildings became smaller and lesser than before and the wind was much cooler. The smell of the salt water from the sea lingered around everywhere and he could hear the faint sound of the flying seagulls making noises from above.

There were thick clouds crowding the sun, making their surroundings look like it's already afternoon when it's still early in the morning. A song that he'd never heard before was playing on the radio while Dongju would tap his fingers on the steering wheel, synchronising with the beat of the song.

'say you love me, say you love me
til the end of the world
all or nothing, I want all of you
I know I love you'

The addicting melody of the song somehow gave him this nostalgic feeling as if you're reminiscing the days when you're young, wild and free. Living your youth days like they're the last days of your life. Oh, how much Hwanwoong wished he could've experience that before..

Hwanwoong continued to stare outside the window, his mind was wondering a lot of things that he's curious of until he suddenly remembered Youngjo. He tore his eyes from the window and shook his head. No, he shouldn't think of him. It's wrong-or is it?

Though he thought that he had already moved on from him, there are still times that he couldn't help but think of him. Like, what could his life be right now? Is he happy with what he have? Whatever the answer is, that's none of his business anymore. He hates to admit it but he did missed Youngjo.

He might have had the best memories with him but also the worse ones that he knew he couldn't keep. In order for him to be better than his past self, is to throw or better yet, forget everything about him and focus on the new life that he restarted.

Being emotionally hurt badly is already an enough reason to change for the best. He wouldn't want history to repeat itself again and again, it's very tiring. All he wanted is to be happy and live a normal life. What he wanted was so simple. But why is everything making it so hard for him to have that?

He sighed. "Are you okay?" Dongju asked him, taking a quick glance at him before looking at the road. Even these simple questions are honestly so hard for him to answer and all he can do is to lie through his teeth to not make anyone worry about him.

He hummed, "Yeah, I'm fine. I thought, we're going back to the studio? Where are we heading to?" this time, he could barely see any houses and they were passing by a lot of tropical trees.

"Somewhere to ease your mind. You seem to be thinking a lot of things and you look like you're stressed out. It's not healthy, y'know?" Hwanwoong looked down at his lap, staring at his clasped hands. "I know but really, I'm fine. You didn't have to drive me all the way to wherever you're taking me."

"I insist. Besides, I needed to clear my mind too." said Dongju. Without anymore words exchanged and just the song playing on the background to fill the silence between them, they continued to drive the road until they stopped in front of a beautiful nipa house.

Both of them got out of the car. Hwanwoong curiously followed behind the red haired guy who lead the way to the hut. Anyone wouldn't think that it's a restaurant when you take a look at the hut's appearance outside but you'll definitely get surprised when you enter it. "Wow..." Hwanwoong whispered.

His chocolate brown eyes looked everywhere inside the place. Everything was beautiful and aesthetic. One of the perfect places to take a picture for instagram. There were shelves on the wall with random books that costumers could read. There's also a huge black board where a lot of sticky notes were pasted.