25

Heartbroken.

This time, Youngjo also had his heart broken. The reason of it was the man in front of him but the cause of it was his own doings. Of all the things he'd ever feared, breaking up with Hwanwoong is the one he's scared the most.

It's his fault this happened anyways. He didn't take good care of his only precious treasure. He had been so careless and eventually forgotten Hwanwoong's worth. How could he?

Now, he's a crying mess, kneeling on his knees as he begged his ex-lover to not leave him alone. "P-please, don't do this..." he cried, trying to stop Hwanwoong from taking his things from their closet and packing them.

The pink haired man didn't listen to him. Even though his eyes welled up with tears and made it harder for him to focus on collecting his belongings, he still grabbed what he could get just so he could leave already.

Staying under the same roof with Youngjo would only make things worse for him. This house that he used to call his home will never be the same again.

All of the good and bad memories that he shared with him would be soon erased just like how he wished as he was willing to do so. There's no use of keeping them anymore since it would only make him miss Youngjo and he wouldn't be able to get over him.

After shoving the last set of his clothes on his luggage, he shut it close with its zipper and carried it with him to the living room while Youngjo quickly got back on his feet to run after him. "Hwanwoong, please-"

"Get out of my way, Youngjo." he pushed him aside to get his shoes from the shoe rack and wear them on. When he was busy tying his shoelaces, Youngjo took this chance to try and hide his suitcases. Such a dumb move.

Unfortunately, Hwanwoong heard him drag them so he immediately stopped him. "Goddamn it, Youngjo! Why do you gotta be so stubborn?! I'm leaving, alright? And nothing you'd say would ever change my mind!" he retrieved his things.

"Are you really going to leave me?..." he asked, his voice was barely audible. The warm tears that were flowing from his red shot eyes still didn't stop from the time Hwanwoong announced to cut off their relationship. Soft hiccups were escaping his lips since he's been crying hard.

The dark haired man grabbed Hwanwoong's hands and held them tight in his. He got on his knees for the second time, his forehead were placed on top of their holding hands. "I'm begging you, Hwanwoong... P-please don't go. Don't leave me alone."

Youngjo desperately plead. Though Hwanwoong felt his heart clenched inside his chest at the painful sight of him. Both of them were hurting. But Hwanwoong would get even more hurt if he'd stay with him. He can't trust his heart in Youngjo's hands anymore.

Hwanwoong pulled away from him and took a few steps backwards. "I'm sorry..." he shook his head. "You should've thought about the consequences before turning your back on me. You shouldn't have done it in the first place if you wanted me to stay by your side."

He looked away and carried his luggages. "Goodbye, Youngjo." the next thing the older man knew is that, by the time Hwanwoong already walked out of his doorstep, he's not his anymore.

Hwanwoong hurriedly exited the building and was greeted by the fresh morning breeze. It felt so cool when it blew the tears on his face dry, somehow helping him loosen up the heavy feeling inside him.

He's finally free but the pain is still there, poking his heart every now and then. He needs someone to lean on and someone to talk to. Someone whom he could spill whatever he's holding grudge on.

So he took out his phone from his pocket and dialed a certain number. Their phone rang a few times before they decided to pick up, "Hello?" a familiar voice said.

"H-hey... are you free right now? I really need someone to talk to..."

•~•~•

The pink haired man entered the neat and comfortable house that he used to visit often. Everything were still the same and nothing changed that much. The pictures on the walls remained there, the people on it were smiling brightly which reminded him of the sun.

He looked away from it and quietly followed the person that was walking ahead of him. Once they reached the living room, Keonhee took his luggages from him then let him sit at the sofa and feel at home.

Came from the kitchen was Seoho who was holding a tray of brewed green tea and plateful of his favourite cookies. He placed them on the coffee table and sat beside him. "Here, try to calm down first before we talk about it, okay?"

Hwanwoong nods his head before looking down at his hands on his lap. He still can't look straight at Seoho and Keonhee after what happened between the three of them before. He can't believe that even though he pushed them away, he still ended up here with them.

After dialing Keonhee earlier, he didn't expect him to come to him or even answer his call but guess what? He's wrong. He and Seoho still cared for him and that leads them to where they are now.

"I-i'm so sorry, guys... I should've listened to you." he bit his lower lip, feeling his eyes sting and water up. "If I did, I wouldn't have been hurt like this-"

Seoho gently pulls him close to a hug, "Shh... Stop it, Hwanwoong. Don't blame yourself. It's not your fault, okay? It's alright. We understand why you did that but please, stop pointing yourself that you're at fault." he drew circles on his back.

Keonhee's eyes softened at Hwanwoong's fragile state. Just like Seoho, he hated seeing him cry because of a stupid jerk like Youngjo. He swore to himself that if ever he'd get to see his face again, he might beat him up to death.

Keonhee sighed and approached the two before he joined them. He wrapped his arms around the other side of Hwanwoong to send more comfort. Hwanwoong couldn't be anymore happier to have them back even after going through a heartbreak.

Who needs a boyfriend when you have your real friends? They're the one who were still there for you after everything you've gone through. They are your family and nothing could ever change that.

_________________________________

Again, I'm sorry for the late updateㅠㅠ

I've been so busy voting and streaming for ONEUS these passed days. My modules are also getting on the way so I hope y'all understand.
If you want to read more ONEUS fanfics, feel free to just visit my profile.

By the way, keep on voting for ONEUS and stream "Black Mirror" with me♡

UNEDITED