08

(Yes double update again cuz I can't sleep! ㅠㅠ)

Five years earlier..

The choreographer clapped his hands together after the music that was being played through the speakers stopped. "Good job, Hwanwoong!" he said with a real smile on his face which the trainee have been wanted to see from him ever since the beginning.

He patted Hwanwoong's shoulder that was moving up and down with his chest as he tries to catch his breath. "I'm proud of you." those words may be just simple but it meant a lot to him.

He finally made the man who had always expected the best from everyone, satisfied with his performance.

Mr Jung is a very strict choreographer. He wants everything to be perfect and clean. He hates it when his students messes up their choreographies and makes them start the dance from the very beginning until they'll get it all right.

Most of his students hates him for that but except for Hwanwoong. He totally understands him and he gets it that Mr Jung's point is that he wanted to bring out the best from every single person in his class.

Which he didn't fail doing that to Hwanwoong.

He sighed happily and bowed at his teacher. "Thank you, Mr Jung!" he said before standing back up straight. "I really wouldn't have done it without you."

The choreographer's smile widened. That was the very first time that he saw him smile like that. It was so bright and really contagious. Hwanwoong couldn't also help but mimick the small movement.

"You deserve it, kid. I really can see how passionate you are in dancing." he said, "I rarely can see that passion to the dancers that I've had in my past classes up until now."

Hwanwoong listened to him all the time while wiping off his sweat from his skin. "Not all people can dance and not all the people that can dance are dancers. Just like singing, not all the people that can sing are singers." he started again.

"Some of my students actually joined my class because they thought that dancing is just for fun." he chuckles without finding anything humorous at his statement, shaking his head. "Dancing is not just about dancing and moving your body here and there."

"Dancing is another form of a true art, it is an art. It comes with different styles and genres. It's entertaining and pleasant to watch. Most importantly, it plays a story."

"A dancer can tell a story, explaining how it goes with his every single move. Their facial expressions are also important. You can't just dance with an emotionless face or displaying the wrong expression cuz it will ruin the story."

"Pour your emotions, show the people how you feel." Mr Jung put both of his hands on his shoulders and turned him to make him look at the wall-size mirror. "Don't be afraid if they'll judge you, they don't have the right to do that. Be yourself, love yourself."

"Look at the mirror and tell me what you can see." he demanded.

Hwanwoong stared at his reflection for a moment before he hesitantly answered, "Hwanwoong." he said his own name and it came out more like a question.

Jung Hoseok nodded with a smile again, "That's right. You're Yeo Hwanwoong. But you know what I can see?... I see a real dancer. A dreamer. An idol."

The younger male felt his heart clenched. His lips parted, wanting to say something but he was completely speechless after his choreographer said that. Those words coming from Jung Hoseok himself and was said to him is really a dream come true.

He was just a nobody when he first entered the room but now, he's someone that Jung Hoseok had known highly.

Hwanwoong blinked the tears away that was forming in his eyes but they started running down his cheeks. "Sir, I..." he stopped, trying to find the right words to say. "T-this means a lot to me, Mr Jung." he cried.

Hoseok pats his back, nodding understandingly as his eyes softens as well while looking at him. "I know, Hwanwoong. And I mean it, everything I've said."

"Keep on dreaming until you reach them step by step. No matter what happens, don't give up just yet. Once you've reached the top, don't forget to look back of where you've come from before proceeding." he gives him a hug before sending him a last flash of a smile and left.

Hwanwoong couldn't explain how overwhelmed and happy he is right now. He have worked hard to be here and he definitely felt what Hoseok told about him of being deserving on the spot.

This is the start of his dream and he's going to continue his own story until it comes to it's end.

______________________

I don't know exactly what i was saying about the dance thingy but *in johnny's voice* Dude, just go with the flow :)

I'm not Spanish but I really wanted to learn Spanish/Portuguese since I find the language interesting and I started learning some new words hehe

Adiós amigos!♡

UNEDITED