18

When you come to think of it, isn't it just so unfair that Youngjo is happy living his life out there with Jennie while here is Hwanwoong, suffering with all of the pain that his boyfriend had caused to him without anyone by his side to give him comfort?

He has no one to talk to other than himself. He sometimes wished that his reflection on the mirror would reply to whatever Hwanwoong says just like a clone of himself. Wouldn't that be amazing since he won't be lonely anymore?

It's never been fun for him crying alone. He wanted to do something else than shedding in tears and curled up on his bed. He wanted to do something new, something that would make him forget all of his problems even if it's just temporary.

Hwanwoong looked down at his body, checking his outfit if it looks okay to him. He's wearing a pure white shirt, black skinny ripped jeans that has small chains clipped on the outside of its pockets and a pair of black boots that made him quite taller than his original height. To finish it all up, he wore a dark leather jacket and fixed his hair.

Now, he looks like a fierce damn bitch who's ready to cut off someone's dick–

He took his time admiring his self on the mirror. He would lie if he'd say that he doesn't find himself good looking with that outfit. It still feels kind of new to him wearing these clothes though, even if he used to keep this kind of fashion before.

Tonight is the night he's going to start finding his other self, who isn't so weak and fragile. He wanted to find the Hwanwoong that's strong enough to fight back and won't let anyone destroy him until he's all wrecked up.

Hopefully, he'd also get to find someone to help him forget Youngjo.

You wanna know something else? Hwanwoong actually had thought of breaking up with him. The things he'd discovered were strong enough to prove that Youngjo really is isn't the person he thought he is just like what Keonhee and Seoho told him.

He regret it that he didn't believe his best friends. He trusted Youngjo more than them which he shouldn't have done. Maybe Hwanwoong would've still be friends with them right now if only he listened to them.

Hwanwoong takes in a deep breath, straightening the invisible crumples of his shirt and glance at his reflection one last time. "Let's go get fucked, I guess." he told himself before leaving his apartment.

•~•~•

"We should start buying things for our baby once we'd get to know their gender– oh! What about names? What should we name it if it's a boy or a girl?" Jennie asked, her smile came back to her lips that were once displayed with a frown.

Yes, he told her that he wasn't ready to be a father of their child but at the end, his mouth said it itself that he'd still take responsibility of it. He doesn't know if he's going to regret this decision since he haven't thought of it carefully but hopefully, he'd manage to make everything right.

"I don't know. Let's take our time to decide for that." he told her and she nodded. "Okay then. I'm just so excited that I can't wait for our baby to be born." she said, her right hand held her stomach.

Even if she hadn't grown a bump yet, she's getting to start having this habit of holding her stomach. Mostly, she'd unconsciously do it but she's getting used to it now.

Jennie shivered once the cold wind blew her exposed skin and her hair swayed to the direction where the wind passed by. "Ah, it's cold." she mumbled, slightly tightening her hold on Youngjo's arms catching his attention.

He wraps around an arm around her to keep her warm. "'You feeling better now?"

She grins, nodding her head. "Much better. Thank you." he smiled back at her then they continued walking the the sidewalks. Many vehicles drove pass them and when a particular cab passed them by, he swear, he saw Hwanwoong.

Everything happened so fast that he didn't see the person clearly but something tells him that he's Hwanwoong. Or was he just hallucinating? He shook his head and continued to listen to whatever Jennie is talking about.

Youngjo kept her accompanied until they both reached her apartment to make sure she's safe and she kissed him goodnight. Once she closed the door, he went out of there and made his way back home.

He dropped by Hwanwoong's favourite restaurant to buy some food for dinner before he hailed a cab to drive him to their apartment. When the cab parked not so far away from the entrance of the apartment, he saw a familiar pink haired guy came out of the building, all dressed up so nicely and hailed a cab for himself.

Where is he going?, Youngjo asked internally. "Sir?" the driver called for him and he gave him money to pay his fare before hurrying out of there to catch up with Hwanwoong but before he could get close to the cab where his boyfriend got in, it started to drive away.

"Hwanwoong!" he shouted, trying to get his attention but the cab was driving away too fast that Hwanwoong didn't even get to hear him. It's no use of shouting his name again and again because the person he's calling for is not there anymore.

"Where the hell is he going?"

_____________________________

I honestly like Hwanwoong being such a bad ass bitch cuz I find it hawtttt :)))))))) or am I the only one?

And you can hate Jennie's character here but please don't hate her in real life. Even if you dislike her, let's respect her as a human.

That's all I wanted to say, thank you so much♡

UNEDITED