06

Keonhee walks to the living room and approached Seoho who's staring at the dark screen of the television without blinking an eye. He placed the glass of water that he got from the kitchen on top of the coffee table, sitting beside him.

He placed a hand on his boyfriend's back, waking him up from his thoughts. "Babe," he moves his hand in circles, sending comfort to the depressed blonde. "It's going to be alright. You don't have to worry too much."

Seoho sighs, shaking his head. "How exactly am I going to do that, Keonhee? What if Hwanwoong sees Youngjo kissing another bitch, huh? How would he react? What would he feel?" he asked, facing him.

"How could he handle his so-called boyfriend's betrayal? What if he... what if-" he gave up fighting with his tears and let them fall down. Keonhee's heart clenched painfully at the sight of him breaking down.

He pulled him in his arms, letting him bury his face on his shoulder and cry even if his shirt gets wet with his tears. He continues to pat both Seoho's back and hair to comfort him. "Stop thinking about those things and let's just hope that everything will be okay." he whispers.

"If ever that happens, atleast we did our part to help Hwanwoong. It's not our fault anymore if he gets hurt once he finds out about it on his own. We can't blame him that he didn't believe us also. All of this wouldn't have happened if it wasn't because of that Youngjo."

He exhales a breath through his mouth. "No matter how we wanted to help Hwanwoong as much as we can, we sometimes need to let him face things alone. We can't be always there for him because... that's just how things work." he finishes, pulling Seoho away from his embrace to look at him.

Sending him a small smile, he cupped the blonde guy's cheeks and wiped his tears with his thumb. "Aigoo, stop crying, baby. It doesn't suits you."

Seoho sniffed then nodded his head. "Come here." Keonhee brings him close to him again and placed his lips on his, hoping that it would make him feel better.

•~•~•

A knock on the door interrupted Youngjo from typing words on the computer that he's been facing since this morning that he entered his office and turned his head on the direction of the door. "Mr Kim, someone's here to talk to you." he recognized his secretary's voice.

He straightened his back and slightly massaged his nape that had started to ache, "Let them in." he said and set his headphones aside.

With a faint "yes sir", the door opened after a moment and closed right after it. When he was about to face his visitor, he was immediately met with a desperate kiss and hands slithering around his neck and chest.

His eyes widened and pushed the person away from him to take a clearer look at them. His brows furrowed at the very familiar woman who stood right in front of him with a confused expression on her face. Confused of why he pushed her away.

"Jennie." he sighed, rubbing his temples. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

The dark haired woman frowned, disappointed at the reaction that he had given her. She didn't expect him to reject her at all. Usually, he'd always kiss her back and end up getting her laid after a heated make up with each other.

"What do you mean, 'what am I doing here'? You haven't called or even sent me a message after I left." she walks behind his swivel chair, running a hand on his shoulders. "I missed you." she whispered after leaning down on his ear.

"Stop it, Jennie." he said before he continued what he was typing. She didn't listen to him though instead, she peppered his neck with some kisses and nibbled his skin. She unbuttoned the first three buttons of his shirt and slid her hand inside to touch his bare chest.

He bit his lower lip, trying his best to avoid giving the response that she wanted but a moan slipped from his throat after she bit harder on his neck, leaving a mark then licked his reddened skin.

"You stop it, Youngjo." she purred, continuing to unbutton his shirt. "Stop holding back when you know you want it." she turned his swivel chair to make him face her and she sat on his lap, eyeing him with pure lust and love on her eyes.

"You can't resist me, Youngjo. I know you can't." she kissed him with a smirk on her lips when she finally felt him kissing her back. Just like what she wanted him to do. A kiss that's so sweet and deep yet so sinful.

When Youngjo took her lips in his and closed his eyes, it wasn't her who was in his mind. He was thinking of Hwanwoong while kissing her. It felt so real. Even when he looked at her, it was Hwanwoong's face that he could see.

Without them knowing, outside the office, there stood a person with their feet planted on the floor as they stared at the couple inside through the door that was left agape with wide eyes and tears started to form in them.

"No..."

_________________________

Quick question for those who doesn't know my age; how old do you think am I? :)

UNEDITED