11

Double update!

______________

Hwanwoong snaps out of his thoughts and drank down his last shot. He had finally made up his mind and first of all, he had to leave this club and go home so he immediately hailed a cab when he went out.

He's so tired of being weak. He's so tired of being hurt again and again.

How could he just let people do this to him? Because he's too afraid to stand up for himself? Because no one's there to help him? He knew he always had Keonhee and Seoho but that was before.

He had already lost them so all he had left is himself.

He can't trust anyone else anymore. They'd always betray him in the end anyways. Well, not Keonhee and Seoho. The two were very honest to him and wanted the best for him but he lost them because he didn't trust them enough.

He's the terrible friend, not them. He also knew that he owes an apology to them but he's afraid to talk to them right now. He doesn't have the courage to show his face to them yet. Maybe he'll just talk to them when he's ready. And he hopes that he could get to reach them out before it's too late.

Hwanwoong pressed the pin code of the door before it opened then he entered the apartment. To his surprise, he saw a pair of shoes placed on the side of the shoe rack. He recognised the owner of those shoes, they're his boyfriend's.

He took out his phone from his pocket to check the time and it's still 6 in the evening. Youngjo normally comes home by midnight or very early in the morning.

What was he doing here? How come he came home so early?, he wondered. Hwanwoong placed both his and Youngjo's shoes on the shoe rack before proceeding to the living room, finding the television turned on without anyone watching.

He shook his head, knowing that it was a habit of Youngjo whenever he's alone at home. He'd always leave the TV on even if he's not watching the programs or turn the radio on just so he wouldn't feel lonely.

He grabbed the remote on the coffee table and turned the TV off, cutting whatever the boring news anchor was saying. Hwanwoong went to the kitchen, grabbed a bottled water from the fridge and drank it.

Not so long after a moment, he could hear his lover's faint footsteps from the upstairs coming closer. "Babe? Are you home?" he heard him say. The pink haired man took in a deep breath to hold himself from doing anything stupid once he'd face him.

"Yeah, I'm here." he answered. Youngjo then appeared by the door frame who was drying his wet hair with a towel on his hand before wrapping it around his neck and approached him with smile.

"Hey, babe! Where have you been?" he chimed, giving him a peck on the lips and suddenly stopped. "Wait, did you drink alcohol?" he asked and brought his face close to him again to sniff him.

Hwanwoong chuckled a bit, pushing him away lightly with both his hands. "Yeah. We did but just a few shots so don't worry about it." he said, finishing his water until it was empty.

Youngjo furrowed his brows, "'We'? You were with someone?" his eyes never left his face.

The younger guy hummed, nodding his head and threw the empty bottle on the trash bin. "I bumped into a friend from my previous highschool and we decided to catch up with each other so yeah..."

He noticed the look on his eyes and internally sighed loudly, "There's nothing wrong happened, I promise. You don't have to worry about it." he slightly smiled at him, giving his hand a light squeeze.

"I'll go take a shower first then I'll cook something for dinner, okay?" he didn't wait for him to say anything else and he went upstairs to their room.

Youngjo watched him the whole time until he disappeared from the kitchen and he could sense something different from Hwanwoong that he couldn't pinpoint. He couldn't see the same warmth in his eyes just like he'd always see everyday.

Hwanwoong also rarely drink any alcoholic drinks since he knew he didn't like being drunk. Neither did he knew any other highschool friends of him than Keonhee and Seoho so who could've he been with?

There's something possibly wrong is going on...

________________________

UNEDITED