04

Once the three boys entered the cafeteria nearby the park where they met up, Keonhee instructed them to go find themselves a table while he went to the other direction to order for their food and they did.

"So..." Seoho sighed after he took a seat and settled his bag beside him. "When are you planning to have your own studio? I mean, we know that you've been dreaming to have one or two."

Hwanwoong sent him a small smile, "I don't know yet, Seoho." he leaned his body forwards, placing his arms on top the table. "Yes, I really wanted to have my own studio. In fact, I have saved enough money for it but I've thought that no one would take care of Youngjo when I get busy too."

His friend's expression changed into something that he couldn't read but he immediately forced a smile in his face to cover it up. "Ah, is that it? You really care too much about him." Seoho said.

The pink haired guy nodded his head, "Yeah, I really do. He's all I have left after all. I don't want to lose him too." he looked down at his hands, his smile falling off a little.

"Hey! You have Keonhee and I too, you idiot. How could you forget us?" Seoho faked a pained look but deep inside, he was hurt.

Hwanwoong chuckled, "Right. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." the blonde guy just laughed along with him though he actually didn't find anything funny about it.

"But seriously Woong, you should take care of yourself too. Youngjo is no longer a kid and he have to learn how to stand up on his own without your help." Seoho paused for a moment, "Just know that we're here for you also when you need us."

Hwanwoong's eyes softened, touched by his friend's words. Yet he also wondered why was he saying this all of a sudden. Before he could even ask him, Keonhee appeared. "I'm back!" he served their foods infront of them, playing the role of a waiter.

"Come on, let's eat. I'm starving." Keonhee said. When Seoho didn't hear any response from Hwanwoong, he looked at him only to find him staring at him as if he wanted to know what he actually meant about what he said earlier.

He only smiled at the younger guy before he started eating too. Hwanwoong had this feeling that Seoho wanted to say something to him but he couldn't bring himself to spit it out.

Was it that hard to say it to him? Hwanwoong shrugged off the thought away and mimicked what the couple was doing. Maybe it wasn't that important.

•~•~•

"I'll go to the comfort room for a moment. Wait for me, alright?" Keonhee and Seoho nodded and watched Hwanwoong hurry off before Keonhee looked at his boyfriend.

"Seoho, what were you doing? I thought, we talked about this already?" he asked him and the blonde sighed, running his fingers on his hair.

"I know, I know. It's just that... Don't you think that this is wrong? Hiding something from our friend? We promised to each other not to, didn't we?"

Keonhee kept quiet for a second. He knew that he was right. He is right. And there's no use of hiding it to Hwanwoong because no matter how much deep you bury the truth, it will always rise up and come back to life.

"I don't want Hwanwoong to get hurt—"

"And don't you think that I don't want to see him getting hurt too?" Seoho said, cutting him off. "Think about it, Keonhee... if we tell it to him right now, he could still recover himself and move on after some time. The longer the time pass by before he'd get to know about it, the worse that he'd get hurt."

He held Keonhee's hand on his, "Please Keonhee... I don't want to see him broken again." he said, almost in a whisper.

His eyes glistened as tears started to form in them. He couldn't bare to see Hwanwoong cry until his eyes were dry and puffy red. He doesn't want to see the way he become so weak until he couldn't even take a single step without anyone guiding him.

He had witnessed enough before and he doesn't want it to happen again. Not this time.

By the moment he knew about Youngjo's betrayal to Hwanwoong, he almost couldn't hold himself by the urge to choke him until he ran out of breath and his soul would leave his body.

Who does Youngjo think he is to cheat on Hwanwoong? Who does he think he is to hurt him? In all honesty, Seoho didn't like Youngjo even a bit for Hwanwoong.

He immediately wanted to separate him from his friend when they announced that they're together. Just like a strict mother who wanted to kick the lover of her child out of her life. A mother who wanted nothing but the best for her child.

Yet seeing the sparkle on Hwanwoong's eyes, how happy he is everytime he looks at Youngjo, it made him think twice. If he'd try to separate the two, Hwanwoong would think of him as a bad person. But is it bad if he worries about his friend?

Is it bad if Seoho wanted the best for him?

"Fine..." Keonhee trails off, biting his lower lip, still not sure of his decision but gave up anyway. "Let's tell Hwanwoong."

"Tell me what?"

_____________________________

So... how was it?

The chapter I updated yesterday was a complete mistake but let's pretend that it's how the story goes :')

UNEDITED