Armed And Dangerous

"You Can Tell How Dangerous A Person Is By The Way They Hold Their Anger Inside Themselves Quietly"
-Unknown

Dior

*A Few Days Later*

Sage lay on her bed breathing heavily with a wide smile on her face. Her mind was stuck on the feeling that Dior has just given her. In her eyes the feeling of him in between her legs and his manhood deep in her body had to be the same feeling of heaven.

Lost in the thoughts of what had just transpired she almost didn't notice him about to leave without saying a word as he usually did.

"You don't have to leave yet" she sighed heavily as she sat up not bothering to cover herself with sheets. She kinda hoped that would tempt him to stay as if that had ever worked before.

He slowly shook his head as he fixed his gold chain around his neck. He never felt good for too long after sex. The feeling always left him quickly and it made him feel a little bad that he had to use her just for a few minutes of feeling "stress free" so he could never stay with her afterwards even if he wanted to. And he knew how selfish his thoughts were but that never stoped him from coming if she asked him.

In his defense he never initiated any contact so she always knows what she's getting herself into.

"You always do this Dior. Like you really can't stay just a little while longer"

"Nah" he simply replied. He wasn't tryna hear her talk. He wanted to get out her house so he can take a shower and smoke a blunt.

"You know what Dior? Fuck you" she got up off the bed making her way to him so she could get in his face only cause she knows he hates it when people do that.

"You always treat me like I'm some thot you can have sex with then forget about right after" she started yelling even louder.

Sage liked to play victim like she didn't know what it was with them. They had known each other since they were younger and one thing lead to another but it was never anything romantic on both their ends until Sage let the dick get to her.

Dior couldn't even say a word. He just gave her look letting her know that she had to back up before shit gets out of hand.

"You can go" she barely muttered in a defeated tone as if he wasn't gonna leave.

She gave up trying. He obviously couldn't be bothered by her so why try so hard.

<~<~<○●○●○>~>~>

It didn't take too long for him to get home and take a shower. And just like any other time he felt alone or overwhelmed he decided to roll up and smoke the stress, pain, pressure, sadness and lonlieness away.

His day felt long as hell when in reality it was still pretty early in the day he just hadn't slept in a while and it would most probably remain that way.

All the curtains in the apartment were closed not letting any light in just the way he loved it. The A.C. blast out cold air giving him a reason to wear his hoodie over his head only adding to the comforting yet deserted illusion of darkness.

Flames from the lighter flickered on and off as he puffed in lighting his blunt. Immediately his lungs filled with the intoxicating feeling that he received from his little paradise on a stick.