ForYou

"I Close My Eyes For A Minute And I Let My Guard Fall Slowly. What I'm Used To, My Limits Begin To Break Away. For You They Break"

-Ley Vara
For You

The usually tedious drive from the city into the neighbourhood of Uptown was cut drastically short due to the speed at which Dior operated his vehicle.

He was breaking all the speed limits and barely stopped for any red lights. Isaiah wasn't able to get any information on what exactly happens to be the cause of his sudden rage. She decided it was best to strap in and say a little prayer seeing that this may very well be the last few moments of her life.

Surprisingly the drive came to a halt in the most unexpected place; in front of June's home. Isaiah followed behind Dior who had already sprung out the car. It all started making sense when she noticed Dior's Jeep Wrangler which happened to be only a few months old parked in front of the home looking like it had just driven through a riot.

This is why he's mad! Isaiah thought to herself.

Granted she didn't have such an expensive brand new car so she wouldn't know what it feels like to have your car totalled but she knows Dior and he didn't really care for material things like a car. He had a few he didn't even drive. He reaction to this particular incident had her a bit confused and slightly concerned.

Just as she had pieced together the reason as to why they were there her attention was grabbed by the sight of Dior violently shoving Sekani against the the damaged car.

Almost instinctively Isaiah yelled at Dior to stop her voice didn't seem to have an effect on him. She wanted to help but didn't want to risk getting hurt in the process.

"Stay out of it Isaiah" he gritted through his teeth not removing the piercing glare he had on his younger brother. "Why the fuck you got my car and what happened it?" He shoved him some more.

"Can we talk about this when we get home. You're embarrassing me" Sekani gritted back feeling his face turn red as more people came over to witness the scene.

"Tell your pussy ass brother how we fucked his car Kani. Don't be scared" Jerome, one of the younger boys who had vandalised the vehicle as per Dae's orders spoke up.

"The fuck you say little bitch" Dior turned to face Jerome while simultaneously letting go of Sekani. Dior wanted to so badly to fuck the young man up but he decided against it since Jerome was clearly minor. Ironic seeing a though he just had his brother pinned against a car.

"You heard me" Jerome replied cockily.

Dior couldn't help but let out a devilish chuckle at Jerome's bravery but he certainly wasn't amused.

"Handle this for me Kani" he nodded his head in Jerome's direction.

Sekani sighed in frustration. He hated getting into physical altercations but most especially he didn't want to fight Jerome since she was Magic's cousin who she happened to be very close with. He knew it would be hard to get her to forgive him.

He complied though because he knew that Jerome and his whole crew were in for something way worse if he didn't do as told. It only took a few seconds for him and Jerome to square up and it only took a little more time for Jerome to be beat severely.