Drained

Sorry if you thought this was an update but...

I need you guys to please interact

I've been having really bad writers block plus a lots been going on but I plan on updating soon again. I just really need feedback from you guys.

I said on the last update that I won't be posting unless all the chapters have a minimum of 40 votes and that still stands I just wanted you guys to know that I'm still trying to write though.

Also I want to know what you guys think of the book so far.

What are your thoughts on the characters (Not just the main ones)?

How do feel about the pace of events right now? Is everything happening to slow or too fast?

Who would you like to see more of?

Who do you think has shown the most growth so far?

Anything in particular you want to see? In terms of characters or events.

Your assumptions about any character.

Is there anyone you didn't like in the behind but you do now and vice versa?

One thing I noticed while writing the other book is that I had absolutely no type of timeline so here it is.

And this is all coming from the top of my head right now so of it makes no sense bare with me please.

It's now July in the book. So it's summer.

Dior and Isaiah met in November the previous year and begun their relationship on February 21 of this year so this means they've been together for almost six months now.

That's it.I know we missed a lot of major holidays and a few birthdays probably but that's okay💀

So yah. If you don't care about timelines then that's fine but this is just for those who would want to know.

I'm so weird cause I already have a sequel planned out and I'm barely done with this one.

Also how do you guys feel about time skips?