HavingEverythingRevealed

"We Not Gone Talk About Shit That You Done For Me Cuase I'm Still Stuck On The Shit That You Did To Me"

-Pain
J.I The Prince Of New York

° ° °

"Y'all swear y'all so cute with them ugly was posses y'all be doing" Tari'q said to Ari and Brooke who were taking selfies on Brooks phone

One thing about Brooke is that she absolutely adored Ari just like everybody else in the group. She never let her slight dislike for Ri'q get in the way if her and Ari.

"Don't mind his jealous self. He wish he was as cool as us" Brook tickled Ari who giggled uncontrollably.

"He big mad" Ari said once she came down from her laughter.

"You talk too much" Tariq threw a gummy worm at her head.

"This nigga act like that's his little sister instead of his daughter" Tyronne shook his head. "Dumb ass"

"And nigga who the fuck asked you" Tariq tilted his head at him. "Don't you gotta go beg for Chyna to take you back or something"

"Nigga I got a girl. Ain't nobody worried about Chy"

"Oh you talking bout Asia fine ass self" Tari'q nodded his head.

"Watch yo mouth bitch" Ty bucked at him.

"You can calm the fuck down. Just cause she yours don't mean she not fine to me. Hell I used to stare at Isaiah's ass all the time when she first got here now I only stare at it sometimes" Tari'q shrugged before busting out in a fit of laughter.

"Let Dior hear you say that shit. And don't talk bout my sister like that" Joey warned him. Everyone knew he was joking though.

"Nah I'm playing. Now I love my brother but anybody that date him ain't right in the head cause we know that nigga crazy"

"You ain't wrong" Ty agreed.

"Y'all always talking bout my man like he won't shoot all y'all" Isaiah said as she walked in the room.

"He don't want want no smoke boy he not bullet proof" Tari'q rapped and bucked at Isaiah at the end.

"And you not either so what's up" Isaiah stood in a fighting stance and puffed her chest up.

"She wanna be like her nigga so bad" Ty started laughing.