N.A.M.E

"I ᖴᗴᒪᒪ Iᑎ ᒪOᐯᗴ ᗯITᕼ ՏOᗰᗴᗷOᗪY ᗯᕼO ᗪOᗴՏᑎ'T ᗴᐯᗴᑎ KᑎOᗯ ᗰY ᑎᗩᗰᗴ"
-TOᖇY ᒪᗩᑎᗴᘔ

Dior

The living room grew silent as Josiah contemplated whether or not he should accept the proposal Dior had layed out on the table for him. It was one drop but Josiah had been out of the game for almost a year now and he wanted to keep it that way.

Dior wasn't in the heavily drug business he was more of weapons distributor. All the weapons were illegal imports from places like China , Russia and the Middle East.

The drop off was planned to be with a buyer they worked with selling them army grade weaponry. Even though they usually worked with theses specific people they still needed to keep they're guard up since they were a very dangerous group of people.

"It's just one then that's it" Dior tried to reason with him. Dior could tell from his silence and long pause that he was strongly considering it. All he needed was a push in the right direction and he knew just what that direction is.

"I'll pay half today and the rest after the jobs done" Dior suggested.

"Don't you got yo people who do this shit?" Josiah questioned hoping he would say yes so he could go back to his retirement.

"Ion trust these niggas like I trust you. X said I could use my own team and it ain't complete if you ain't there" As painful as it was for Dior to admit that it was far from a lie. He only trusted a few people with certain things and he fully trusted Josaiah when it came to getting work done effectively and discreetly.

"Why yo ass ain't just say y'all ain't shit without me" Josaiah chuckled as he dapped up Dior to solidify their agreement. Dior held an mug on his face as he usually did.

Joey was lucky he had accepted when he did cause after basically saying he needed him on his team Dior would've dropped the topic. He was honestly getting tired of talking at that point.

"Josaiah you outa Skittles nigga" Tari'q called out from the kitchen. Although he came with Dior to discuss business he always ended up doing something stupid and this time he was in Josaiah's kitchen where he found a range of snacks.

"You mean you finished them dumb ass" Josaiah straight faced him as Tari'q laughed. He didn't find any of it funny since he would have to deal with Brooklyn's mouth about it.

"There's some hoes in this house.
There's some hoes in this house. Certified freak seven days a week. Wet ass p-"

Isaiah could be heard singing loudly as she entered through the door. She frowned as she was interrupted by her brother.

"It ain't no damn hoes in this house" he mugged his younger sister even though he couldn't yet see her.

Meanwhile Dior was in his own world thinking over the plan to make sure that nothing went wrong while it was still in his head. He trusted his crew but he trusted himself more. He could come up with a plan that would be real simple and effective.

Even though he was deep in his head he could still hear the girls come in. He also took note of an unfamiliar voice enter along with Brooklyn.

"Hey Dior" he heard Brooklyn's high pitched voice come from the direction in which Josaiah sat. She hadn't been back for five minutes and already she managed to be all over Josaiah who didn't mind at all.