Feelings

"Miss Who You Used To Be Cause That's Who I Was Closer With"

Epidemic
-Polo G

~The Next Morning~

Night had passed already and it was the next day. It was now early in the morning the sky continued to get brighter by the minute but the sun had yet to come out. The double doors to the balcony were wide open letting the light breeze enter the room.

The breeze sent a cold chill running through Chyna's naked body. The sudden feeling caused her shoot up on the bed. It was still very early but she was used to it so automatically she was wide awake. Taking a glance next to her Tyrone lay comfortably with his arm draped around her waist just as he used to do before.

She couldn't help but soothe her hands up and down his back. This felt right. Waking up next to him made her feel safe again. Her eyes traveled to his handsome face he looked so innocent in his sleep. Chyna began to feel the guilt of the way she treated Ty over the years fall on her heavily.

There's nothing he had done to make her feel unloved or unwanted yet she couldn't shake certain feelings off. Feelings that lead her to pushing away people that cared for her all because of the disgusting ways she was treated by her family.

She managed to distance herself from everyone at certain times in her life even Brooklyn who she's been best friends with for as long as she could remember. The people she couldn't keep away were Dior and Tari'q. Mainly because she and Dior had similar tendencies and enjoyed being alone together and Tari'q because he and Dior were connected at the hip.

Staying away from Ty was easy because he gave her all the time and space she required from him even if it pained him to. Even of all he wanted to do was hold on to her and allow her to let everything that pained her off her chest. He was always willing to carry her burdens with her if she were to allow him to but she never did.

Tyrone loved Chyna more than he's ever loved anyone in his life. Losing her over and over again hurt him more and more every time. After a few years of the back and forth with her he decided to try and move on but every time he found himself back with her. Only it was different this go around.

All thanks to Asia.

Chyna carefully moved Tyrone's arm off her body the cold air hitting that area almost immediately. Her teeth chartered lightly as she swung her legs off the bed landing them on the floor. She winced at the slight pain in between her legs. The sensation caused a wave of last nights memories to come flooding her brain.

She could still feel the touch of both Ty and Asia on her skin. Last night did not end the way she had anticipated it to. Never in a million years did she think she'd have her ex boyfriends girlfriends face in between her thighs giving her one of the best orgasms she's ever felt in her life.

The night was crazy and even though they were all high everything they did was precise. They all took time pleasuring each other. At some point in the evening while Asia gave Chyna head her ass was in the air while Ty ate her out from the back.

It felt like a movie to her. Every touch was electrifying. Every stroke calculated and delivered with purpose. Chyna lost count of how many times she climaxed that night. One thing she knew for sure is that the couple wore her out she would absolutely be calling out sick today.