Broken Rules

This is not edited at all so please excuse the mistakes.
And please run up these comments cause I gave y'all a lot to work with😭

"Bodies Drop All The Time I Don't Feel Nun Swear To G** Y'all Gone Make Me Go Kill Some"

-Lil Tjay
Brothers

Isaiah

The salon was loud this Friday afternoon. A lot of people were walk ins today so the place was really busy bit of course that didn't stop the women from having an entertaining conversation. For some reason the topic in the building usually managed to be about men.

Whether they were talking about how some if them aren't shit or how others were amazing the women never ran out of stories about their men or other people's men. Isaiah of course didn't mind because the ladies often gave good advice on how to deal with certain things in a relationship.

Besides learning important lesson from random women which her mother never bothered to teach her what Isaiah enjoyed the most are the spicey stories the women had to share. They're stories ranged from getting cheated on, fighting other women over men and even cheating themselves. They had a story for every occasion and Isaiah loved the drama.

As she swept around her working station she made sure to keep her ear in the conversation one of the younger girls had about how she has receipts that her boyfriend is the father if her sisters unborn child.

"So let me get this straight. Your sister is pregnant with your boyfriends baby but she don't know that you know?" June questioned the girl.

"Mmhm" she hummed while nodding her head. "I'm waiting for that bitch to drop so I can beat her ass like she stole some. She disrespectful as fuck. I let her live with me cause her broke ass can't keep a job and she sleep with my man" the girl rolled her eyes. The whole situation had her riled up and it was obvious. She looked like she'd leave with her braids half done so she can beat her sisters and now.

"Does your boyfriend know that you know?" June asked again. Just like Isaiah she was all for the drama as long as it didn't involve her but also like Isaiah drama seemed to follow her.

"Girl no. He finna find out when I beat her hoe ass then his. Might fuck around and drop that baby when I hold it" Isaiah and a few others in the shop couldn't help but laugh. None of them took her seriously cause she didn't say it like she actually would. It came out as a joke and that's how they took it besides some others that looked at her sideways for the comment.

"Why don't you leave him?" One of the other stylists asked.

"Cause I love him and he love me" the girl sassed.

"He cheated on you with your sister and you think that's love?" An older lady looked at her with a shocked look on her face.

"Yes. I'm not leaving him so looks like imma be that baby auntie and step mother cause I ain't going no where"

"The ghetto" Isaiah laughed loudly. She knew girls out here are crazy but like this. It shocked her that she felt okay with saying that.

"Nah wait cause that dick must be outa this world" June laughed causing a few others to agree with her.

"Outa this universe" the girl said. "My first mistake was bragging to her about cause I see she wanted to see if I was telling the truth" she shrugged her shoulders.