Unknown Lover

"I Wish You Felt Alright Just Hitting My Line All The Time"

-Finesse
Drake

••°°••°°••

The hands on the clock kept moving around and around but Dior couldn't bring himself to get up from his spot on the couch

The hands on the clock kept moving around and around but Dior couldn't bring himself to get up from his spot on the couch. The time was eight in the morning around the same time Isaiah usually goes to work so he knew for a fact that her phone was close to her.

His phone sat on the coffee table. It had rung a few times but none of the people that called him were who he wanted to talk to so he never answered.

He looked down at his phone again as if it would give him all the answers he needed to his current predicament.

After dropping Isaiah at home after their argument he was still fuming. He was mostly mad at his uncle and the topic he called him on. He wasn't mad at her at all just mad at how he handled the situation.

He never meant to hurt her feelings or to make it seem as if he didn't value anything she said it's just that normal Dior was quite and often thoroughly thought things out. Angry Dior tends to say anything just to get people off his case. He hated getting angry cause calming down is hard to do.

He wanted to talk to Isaiah but he didn't know exactly what he would say. His father has always been a touchy subject for him so his uncle randomly calling him just to discuss the same man who gave him hell growing up instantly got under his skin.

What made him even angrier is that out of all the times he could've called he had to do so while he was spending time with Isaiah. Mentions of his father especially recently always disturbed the little peace that he had.

It had been two days since they last spoke but it felt like weeks. He figured that she was still mad about everything since he still was too but he was mad at himself for not containing his anger in front of her and for cussing at her since that seemed to bother her.

Disregarding the fact that he didn't know what he would say he picked up the phone and dialed her number without thinking.

The kept ringing for what felt like ages. Half if him hoped she would pick up and the other half wanted her not to. He almost gave up hope until he heard the call connect.

"I'm kinda busy right now so if we can please make this quick-"

"Why you answered if you was busy?" He cut her off. One of the things he didn't have patience for had to be an attitude. If she didn't want to talk she should have not picked up.