NeedMe

^He's too fine😌^

"I wanna be your healing.I can be real good"

-Girls Need Love
Sumner Walker

•••

All he could hear were the loud pounds of his beating heart which seemed to beat faster by the second. His eyes widened in shock which turned into the realisation that his life just took a turn for the worst within a matter of seconds as soon as he heard the thud of a body drop.

He peeked through the crack of the closet door seeing the lifeless body. Their eyes met and not even a second later the last breathe of life was drawn from the both of them. Even though Dior was still very much alive his spirit died that night too.

Reluctantly he pulled his eyes away and onto his little brother who was starting to shift around the small closet.

Quickly he wrapped his arms around his brother engulfing him into a hug to calm him down since he was clearly startled by the sounds of gunshots in such close proximity to them.

"Shhh Kani. Calm down" he whispered as quietly as he could to avoid being spotted.

"Go back to sleep" he rubbed his back in a soothing motion. It didn't take too long for Sekani to fall back asleep. Dior planted a kiss on his baby brothers head before letting out a heavy sigh.

He waited in the closet before coming to the conclusion that there was no longer anyone in the house.

Tears streamed down his face from the fear he felt. He didn't want to leave the closet. His life changed when he was forced into it and not for the better.

He carefully picked up Sekani. He didn't know if Sekani had gotten heavier or if he had just gotten weaker but either way he had no choice but to carry him out.

He wrapped the blanket around him tighter making sure to cover his face. He wouldn't be able to live with himself if Sekani were to see what he had already seen. A sight he knew would haunt him forever.

He pushed the closet door open. His eyes once again met the other lifeless pair. The scene in the room was way worse than when it was from the closet view.

Blood was all over the floor in pools and puddles while it was in splashes and droplets on the walls.
Shoeprints of blood lead out the room. There were multiple different trails and shapes of them indicating that the house had been invaded by more than one person.