FavouriteFlavour

"I Know You Hard, I Know That You  killer. I Know You Started Off A Dope Dealer But Let Your GuardDown"

-August Alsina Ft Nicki Minaj
No Love

<●><○><●>

Dior took a deep breathe before declining yet another one of Sage's calls. A few hours ago he had just managed to to fall asleep when a call from her woke him up. He didn't answer that first call and he didn't plan on answering the rest.

He knew exactly what Sage wanted and wasn't in the mood for it not only that but being around her didn't feel right anymore so he stopped coming around. He assumed it had something to do with Isaiah and how focused he was on her only. He doesn't know why it feels that way and he honesty didn't care to know for once in his life things were starting to go his way.

He put his phone on silent and shoved it into his pocket. He got up and checked the time on the clock.

08:23

Dior has always been and early riser so he found it wierd when people were still asleep past seven in the morning.

He made his way to his room and knocked first. When he didn't hear a sound he slowly opened the door careful not to make too much noise.

Isaiah still lay in the middle if the bed with the blankets wrapped right around her body. Her hair was now out of the bun it was in causing it to fall on her face.

Quickly Dior walked into the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. After getting done with that he made his way over to the bed.

He stood over Isaiah not sure weather he should wake her up or not. He thought to wake her up just in case she had to go to work but mostly because he got tired of sitting alone but he wouldn't tell her that. Hell he wouldn't even tell himself.

He looked at the parts of her face that weren't covered by the hair. She looked so at peace as if she was having a really good dream. Her mouth was slightly opened and he could hear her light snores. He felt bad that he was about to wake her.

He shook her lightly then a little harder when she didn't respond.

It didn't take too long for her to finally wake up. She sat up still a little disoriented rubbing her eyes. She looked around the room but her eyes landed in Dior last even though he stood right beside the bed.

"Good morning" she greeted with a frown. Dior could tell she wasn't happy at all with him but she was always nice.

"You don't got work today?" Dior asked as he backed away from the bed. He didn't want her to feel like he was in her space.

"Nope" she responded pulling the comforter back over her head.

"Isaiah wake up" Dior smacked his lips.

"Whyyy" she whined. She still wanted to sleep. She looked at the digital clock on the night's stand. "It's still eight why you awake?" She bugged her eyes at him.

"Its late as hell. Come in let's watch that movie you wanted last night" he didn't really care for the movie he just wanted her awake.