Floods

"Want You To Hear Me Screaming Heavy Breathing. I Don't Need A Reason Baby"

-Girls Need Love
Summer Walker

Short Chapter

*A Few Weeks Later*

Isaiah was at home getting ready for Michas birthday party

Isaiah was at home getting ready for Michas birthday party. Today her nephew would be turning four and she was so excited. Finally the rest of her family would meet him. Every one was anticipating this meeting.

Today would also be the Isaiah's first time seeing her dad and aunt after the two incidents which was almost a month and a half ago. She wasn't looking forward to seeing them. And to take matters from bad to worse Josiah invited Dior of course.

Dior was like a magnet to kids. They absolutely adored him for some reason and Micah was no exception so Dior wouldn't miss his birthday.

Isaiah was a little nervous for Dior to meet her family since they all tend to get pretty reckless with their words but she could too. She just didn't want Dior to feel incomfortable.

She got dressed in a pink one piece that matched with the wig she had installed. She did her make up and soon she was ready. The party didn't start until 12pm. It was now 8am. Isaiah had to be out early to help. The party was being held her father's home since his yard was way bigger than Josiah's.

Gina would be providing all the catering for the party free of charge for her first grandson which she was excited for unlike her husband who was still very skeptical of Adore her version of events.

She quickly left out the house and made her way there. In no time she arrived at the huge two storey family home.

She could smell the delicious treats cooking even from the outside. She entered the house and the smell grew even more intoxicating. She trailed to the kitchen and was met by endless amounts of food.

There was food that was already cooked, some meat and corn that needs to be thrown on the grill and a lot of finger foods. Her mouth watered at the sight.

"Hey baby" Gina saw her. She immediately walked over to her and they enveloped each other in a hug. "I haven't seen you in such a long time" she smiled at her step daughter.

"I know. But you barely answer my calls"

"I've been so busy. I just did catering for two weddings last week and now it's the party. I am exhausted"

"But you look amazing" Isaiah complemented her.

Gina smiled at the compliment. She did look amazing. Despite being 40 years old she still had a very youthful glow. Her face was wrinkle and blemish free.

"Me? Look at you. Just stunning" Isaiah looked down at her outfit. It was early but according to the weather forecast it would get hotter later on so she kept it simple with a plain white dress and some flops.