Revelations

That's Chyna^😍

*Same Night*

"Once You See I'm For Real You Might Be Mad Cause I Might Not Feel The Same Way Once You Do Baby "

-Slide Thru
Yung Bleu ft Baby B

Chyna stood outside the door of the double story house. She hadn't been there in so long that the surroundings were almost unfamiliar. She took a deep breathe still contemplating whether she wanted to knock or not.

"Just do it Chy. What's the worst that could happen" she gave herself a mini pep talk. Without thinking about it even more she knocked on the wooden door and waited. She repeated the words to herself. What's the worst that could happen?

Her heart started racing faster after she heard the click of the locks. The door opened slowly. Her eyes came in contact with an familiar pair but it wasn't who she expected it to be. It was a woman... her man's house and she barely had any clothes on.

"Hey" Asia gave Chyna a smile. She immediately recognized her as the nurse she had seen at work. Asia thought Chyna was absolutely beautiful and even managed to develop a little crush on her.

"Hey" Chyna gave her an awkward smile and a small wave. She also recognized Asia from work. Even though they didn't always work in the same ward they saw each other often. That didn't explain what she was doing in Tyronne's house though.

"Can I help you" Asia asked.
Chyna didn't say anything so she decided to ask.

"I came to talk to Ty but it can wait" she stammered.

"Don't worry about that I'll get him for you" Asia said with a smile.

"Thanks" Chyna said with a head nod.
"Could you tell him that Chyna's here"

"Of course" Asia opened the door wider letting Chyna in. She was a little shocked that Chyna would be here since Ty told her they didn't even talk anymore.

Asia left to go call Ty. From her attire which consisted of a sports bra and a pair of tights Chyna could tell that their relationship was far from platonic. She remembers him saying something about having a girlfriend the last time she saw him but she didn't think he was being serious.

A part of her wanted to leave but the other part wanted to stay and plead her case with him. She stayed because she really wanted what her and Ty had back but she didn't want to come in between his relationship.

"Wassup" Tyronne said when he reached the bottom of the stairs. He stood with a black tee and a pair of black sweats. His hands were stuffed I his pockets and his eyes were on everything but her.